cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What did you guys do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i gave small dose and my guess is that big guy is blown to pieces.

Got the gloria sex scene but not the other one in the shower. How to get that?
i saw on shower scene that she masturbated while thinking and saying mc's name aloud and mc ofc popping up at right/wrong time. if there's more then points (score, lust, ......... whatever there are) weren't high enuf (and don't think mc had time for quickie).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
As moskyx said, an estimate based on the steam release.

Oh, I would LOVE for it to go further than 14 chapters and you're right, it seems like 4 more updates won't be enough (let's hope you're right :) )
Well, I can totally see it ending in Chapter 14, though.
But that would feel a bit... easy? I guess something won't go as planned at Baynard's and we'll need to fight again to rescue Gloria.

Also, on a side note, I'm curious about Venus being a Vostok product after all, even after Betty's tweaks. What if she's kind of 'spellbounding' our MC just like Vic and then surprises us all by getting her beloved sister Gloria back to her creators? She's proven to be quite a strong bot and with that and her unpredictable behaviour as of late, I can totally picture her as a potentially serious enemy... as long as she has some battery charge, of course :ROFLMAO:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
But that would feel a bit... easy? I guess something won't go as planned at Baynard's and we'll need to fight again to rescue Gloria.

Also, on a side note, I'm curious about Venus being a Vostok product after all, even after Betty's tweaks. What if she's kind of 'spellbounding' our MC just like Vic and then surprises us all by getting her beloved sister Gloria back to her creators? She's proven to be quite a strong bot and with that and her unpredictable behaviour as of late, I can totally picture her as a potentially serious enemy... as long as she has some battery charge, of course :ROFLMAO:
I expect some massive, climactic confrontation/battle between MC and Blood Moon which will require some major decisions or intervention from Gloria and maybe Victoria. Since Gloria is The Prize I figure she’ll survive. Then the showdown between The Good Guys and the head of Baynard.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

Venus It would be great if the sex MC had with her at the beginning of the game actually becomes a relevant plot point later down the line if she ends up being an agent of Vostok.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch10 V1.10.1+scrappy's multimod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Gallery is unlocked using mod. But can't open single scene.. if I play scenes through gameplay, then those gallery scenes I am able to pay.. what is the point of mod ? If I have to unlock all scenes by gameplay only.. please help guys

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

That would be too easy indeed. Nothing so far have worked like that in any mission they took.
Plus there is also the facts the Redmoon is back and Gloria still seems to be dying from overusing her powers, which Katie is trying to solve.

Venus going terminator on everyone's asses would be surprising to me. But wouldn't that also mean her creator Betty was a traitor too? :unsure:

I think i see the "Free Venus" ending up as Jake's partner doing merc business together in a ending were he doesn't get any love interest or rekindle some old flame with Sonja. :p

Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 245540

Overview:
Los Angeles, 2042. A city ruled by corporations. A city ruled by the elite.
A city that exemplifies the best and worst of the American Dream.
Millions live their lives in almost blissful ignorance of the excesses of the rich, or the degradation of the poor. Executives hold more power than politicians, the police hold less power than corporate mercenaries.
You are one of those mercenaries, one of the best, and elite tier called Ghosts... but you haven't taken a job in months. That is about to change.
Elsewhere in the city, a young girl is about to become the center of a conflict that could tear the city apart.
As you track her down you'll have allies and enemies, others like you who have been used by the city and spit out. Who will you trust? Who can you afford to?
Each of them has their own dreams, their own motivations, each is broken in their own way. All of it will come together...
In the City of Broken Dreamers
Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10.1 - Chapter - 10
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Depraved Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (0.6.1): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT

Update Only(ch.9-ch.10): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Compressed*

Extras: SPANISH TRANSLATION - PT-BR TRANSLATION - FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - FAN SIG 3 - FAN WALKTHROUGH - Cheat Mod -
Multi Mod - Fan Sign4
Casmyr thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 245541 View attachment 245542 View attachment 245543 View attachment 245544 View attachment 245545 View attachment 299263 View attachment 299266 View attachment 245548 View attachment 299269
View attachment 245560 View attachment 245551 View attachment 245553 View attachment 245549 View attachment 245556 View attachment 245557 View attachment 245558 View attachment 245559 View attachment 245546 View attachment 607803
I down loaded the 9-10 update, but unlike the 8-9 update, I seem to be having difficulty incorporating this update into the game. Am I missing something?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I down loaded the 9-10 update, but unlike the 8-9 update, I seem to be having difficulty incorporating this update into the game. Am I missing something?
Yes you are missing telling us the details of what exactly you did in your attempt to use the update. Ain't nobody here with mind-reading powers. ;)

I used the update and it worked just fine. So unless a miracle happened for me and I didn't even know it, the update works just fine.

scholardude

Sep 24, 2018
i look through the walkthrough and seem it doesn't have this secret screen unlock. Can anyone help me
Basically you need a high depravity stat and pick Ellen when visiting the club.
At some point you are able to get a private dance with a stripper.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I feel like almost none of the sex scenes actually fit the story. They all seem out of place most of the time.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ellen and Sonja are my favourites, though I'm also a fan of Chandra. However, I would really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY like some more Kleo content. Just 100 or so more Kleo scenes, nothing huge.
As least you still get to meet Kleo this update. Chandra have no screen time at all. The dev could have as least add a small scene for her. Maybe have her send mc a naughty selfie via phone message or something.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes