AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What a great update this chapter 10! I will risk to say that it is one of the best update so far(even with no sex with Victoria).
I don't known if you guys will think on the same way, but, when I was playing the game, I was paying attention to the story and I put together a theory. Go to spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No wonder this my top 1 game. Just hope devs give us a WTF YEAh and brings back Henry when all seems lost. Don't care updates take long. Can't rush a good game

Reactions: Razrback16
Jul 4, 2018
No wonder this my top 1 game. Just hope devs give us a WTF YEAh and brings back Henry when all seems lost. Don't care updates take long. Can't rush a good game
As much as I want our giant teddy bear of a badass to come back... Ripping the thing off his neck did him in I'm pretty sure. But I wouldnt be mad with a deus ex machina for him

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As much as I want our giant teddy bear of a badass to come back... Ripping the thing off his neck did him in I'm pretty sure. But I wouldnt be mad with a deus ex machina for him
Think about this. Someone important dies and that's it? They don't bury him or all gather to get drunk and talk about him. In real life we gather and remember the good times. Henry was important. He could come back when less expected. If he. Doesn't o well he.was one of the good ones. Great story so far.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Alright brothers. First of all, fantastic update! Philly is outdoing himself with each passing update. That said...

Carly will always have a special place in my heart, but damn...Katie is reaching the same adoring level!

screenshot0001.png

So glad to see the Dr. enjoying anal, and Ellen as well!

On a sad note, I'm already missing Abby. But I am missing Chandra even more...I want more hot action with that lovely spoiled brat!

And please tell me that I won't have to wait until next year for the next update :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great update with a lot of lewd scenes. After this update Gloria just go up from near the bottom of my ranking to near the top just after Chandra and Katie. She have an awesome body with all curves in the right place:love:
Yeah, before this update I was all "no, no... She's too young, she's too vulnerable..." and then those arguments went into the bottom of the trash can. Really need to rethink my ranking of the ladies in this game now, feels like I have a log jam of Chandra, Abby, Ellen, and Gloria. Katie is too good and sweet, Shanlon is too the opposite of Katie, and Sonya is meh. Though a sexy meh.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
This chapter was WAY better than the previous one. Still a Katie and Chandra guy (with some love for Victoria), but this chapter quickly put Gloria on my radar. I'm definitely going to need multiple saves pretty soon...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
^ Futa/Trans tag
v that user name
Still nothing Kleo related? :cry:
^ That comment.

First time I've come to look at this game. First page I looked at (new walkthrough was on that page)
And I immediately know something important about Kleo.
:D

kazuto360

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 245540

Overview:
Los Angeles, 2042. A city ruled by corporations. A city ruled by the elite.
A city that exemplifies the best and worst of the American Dream.
Millions live their lives in almost blissful ignorance of the excesses of the rich, or the degradation of the poor. Executives hold more power than politicians, the police hold less power than corporate mercenaries.
You are one of those mercenaries, one of the best, and elite tier called Ghosts... but you haven't taken a job in months. That is about to change.
Elsewhere in the city, a young girl is about to become the center of a conflict that could tear the city apart.
As you track her down you'll have allies and enemies, others like you who have been used by the city and spit out. Who will you trust? Who can you afford to?
Each of them has their own dreams, their own motivations, each is broken in their own way. All of it will come together...
In the City of Broken Dreamers
Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10.1 - Chapter - 10
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Depraved Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (0.6.1): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT

Update Only(ch.9-ch.10): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Compressed*

Extras: SPANISH TRANSLATION - PT-BR TRANSLATION - FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - FAN SIG 3 - FAN WALKTHROUGH - Cheat Mod -
Multi Mod - Fan Sign4
Casmyr thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 245541 View attachment 245542 View attachment 245543 View attachment 245544 View attachment 245545 View attachment 299263 View attachment 299266 View attachment 245548 View attachment 299269
View attachment 245560 View attachment 245551 View attachment 245553 View attachment 245549 View attachment 245556 View attachment 245557 View attachment 245558 View attachment 245559 View attachment 245546 View attachment 607803
is ch10 the last

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My impressions.

Finally! It was already damn time for Gloria to make herself useful. She stopped two missiles from the robots without turning herself into a convulsing/blooding mess. Nice to see that Henry's death served to "wake her up a bit".
That and the whole "i don't want to die a virgin" won her a ride into the dickland. :LOL:
But that was just a hook up with no feelings attached in my game.

Victoria discovered that Gloria's powers came from Meredith trying to reproduce the Caracas' experiment. That doesn't bode well considering what happens when Gloria uses too much of her powers. Lets hope Katie can find a way to stop whatever is happening to her before she dies.:unsure:

That Venus and Glenn scene made me laugh specially with the jab at the paper thin ego people. :devilish:
Still "Free AI" Venus seems to be actively trying to seduce Jake. Are we getting the AI Overlord Li now? :oops::LOL:

Again there was absolutely no reason for Sasha to be, once again shoehorned, there when Jake, Kleo and Sonja were discussing the uses for the robot's processor to hide everyone from Baynard's surveillance network. :cautious:
Anyone else could have said "hey Jake try using the bike from that bolter bitch that we get rotting in our prison while your car is under maintenance". There was no reason for her to be there just to mention this, Kleo the hacker or Sonja the tracker could have said that.

Speaking of Sonja that was another surprising sex scene. It was different, this one was more raw with less passion or romance. Like they simply needed to feed a animalistic hunger. Still not bad. But not sure i want Jake going down that path with her. :unsure:

VIctoria's sudden turn to help destroy Meridith was strange to me. Feels like she has some ulterior motives and i am not sure they are just to secure a better source of money for her parents.

The Redmoon is alive. No surprises there to me. Also did Victoria saw another one in cold storage? Nice showcase of her powers there by the way, she got the guard under her thrall in seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrimWraith

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still nothing Kleo related? :cry:
No sex scene. Only her being there with Jake, Sonja discussing the uses for the robot's processor. :confused:
Thus far, there will be around 14 in total.
Is that set into stone? Because after two slow previous chapters it really feels like there are too many things to happen with just 4 more chapters remaining. :unsure:

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is that set into stone? Because after two slow previous chapters it really feels like there is too many things to happen with just 4 more chapters remaining. :unsure:
No, it's not. Just an educated guess considering Book1 ended after chapter 7 and it was said that was roughly the story's halfway point. But the division was actually due to that being a good cliffhanger which could be seen as the end of the first part (thus justifying the Steam release of the incompleted game) and not a purely mathemathical thing. I share your feeling that wrapping it all in just 4 more chapters seems a bit unlikely considering the current size of updates and story development on them, but I can't dismiss that option: once we get into Baynard (maybe in Chapter12?) story could be expanded a little more if we fail but we could also be heading to the endgame. It could be totally doable if he skips the sexy bits with all those LIs but I guess that's not on the table xD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
It could be totally doable if he skips the sexy bits with all those LIs but I guess that's not on the table xD
Considering the rekindled flame with Sonja route, the "Free Venus" going after Jake and Sasha being shoehorned everywhere plus all the other love interests? It is definitely not on the table. :p

• Haha
Reactions: moskyx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is that set into stone? Because after two slow previous chapters it really feels like there are too many things to happen with just 4 more chapters remaining. :unsure:
As moskyx said, an estimate based on the steam release.

No, it's not. Just an educated guess considering Book1 ended after chapter 7 and it was said that was roughly the story's halfway point. But the division was actually due to that being a good cliffhanger which could be seen as the end of the first part (thus justifying the Steam release of the incompleted game) and not a purely mathemathical thing. I share your feeling that wrapping it all in just 4 more chapters seems a bit unlikely considering the current size of updates and story development on them, but I can't dismiss that option: once we get into Baynard (maybe in Chapter12?) story could be expanded a little more if we fail but we could also be heading to the endgame. It could be totally doable if he skips the sexy bits with all those LIs but I guess that's not on the table xD
Oh, I would LOVE for it to go further than 14 chapters and you're right, it seems like 4 more updates won't be enough (let's hope you're right :) )

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes