Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can confirm that being loyal to her is not a requirement. ;)
*laughs* okay, good to know. It's probably her score then. I had it 8/7 at the time of that scene so I'm guessing that was enough for it(?)

It might not even be related to her score value at all and it's going to happen no matter what? I have no idea, but it was a SHOCK to see it and see her act completely different in those scenes. She channeled her inner Carli. I still don't know how to feel about it to be honest. She was so innocent and shy in the beginning of the game and now it's like a complete 180

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
*laughs* okay, good to know. It's probably her score then. I had it 8/7 at the time of that scene so I'm guessing that was enough for it(?)

It might not even be related to her score value at all and it's going to happen no matter what? I have no idea, but it was a SHOCK to see it and see her act completely different in those scenes. She channeled her inner Carli. I still don't know how to feel about it to be honest. She was so innocent and shy in the beginning of the game and now it's like a complete 180
I did a quick check, I had 6/9 (no joke :D). Maybe someone who missed the scene can chime in?

It IS a big change from how she was at the start, yes. I guess on the one hand being on high adrenaline fearing for your life for days, and on the other hanging around in a lust-inspiring place like Betty's could have been contributing factors?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I did a quick check, I had 6/9 (no joke :D). Maybe someone who missed the scene can chime in?

It IS a big change from how she was at the start, yes. I guess on the one hand being on high adrenaline fearing for your life for days, and on the other hanging around in a lust-inspiring place like Betty's could have been contributing factors?
She obviously loves the MC which we know about and she feels comfortable and safe with him. She's really turned the corner personality wise for sure in the last few chapters. That big love scene in Chapter 6 turned things around then the pure lust & passionate yet quick scene at the beginning of Chapter 8 happened. I'm not fully on board with the 180 switch and even her facial expressions during the Chapter 10 scene are much more, well, animated, as she's trying these new things.

I knew she wasn't going to stay the innocent Katie that love and adore so much but seeing her this way I guess is just her personality evolving. I hope it doesn't evolve too much more though. Last thing we, well I need or want, is another Chandy or Ellen, or worse off, Shanlon.

Katie had her sweet, innocent "girl next door" allure in the very beginning and that's what attracted me to her, now, I see a good bit of Carli in her. I mean 2-3 weeks ago we were talking about her doing anal stuff, but now that I've seen it, I still can't believe it.

Reactions: beef-devourer

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
planning on buying this in steam. does the game planned as multiple ending? i mean this game have the same developer as deprived awakening right?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Well at this point i really don't know what to say anymore, this EGame just keeps getting better and better! :cool:

And oh my, lots of great erotic scenes in this Chapter 10 update but God dayum those scenes with Katie are just... sublime! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow I feel like this update took 1/2 the time as the previous one yet was 3-4x as long. The long awaited real life Gloria scene! The scene itself was incredible but the pacing felt a little off. Outside of the dreams Gloria never expressed any interest in the MC beyond friend/protector but then again given her trauma and the dream bond I guess she just wanted to get it over with since they all might die. Hopefully now that it's happened a deeper connection between them will form.

Did Philly games give you any consequences for fucking everything with a hole in Depraved Awakenings? I seem to remember that you were able to romance everyone and then at some point you choose someone without really even rejecting the other people the relationship just ends. Cause so far no one (even the MC's own internal dialogue) seems to acknowledge him fucking around so much - besides that one sentence from Sonja. Was completely loyal to Katie until this update since Gloria/MC seem so integral to the story it would be like rejecting the stepdaughter/Carli in DA but I wonder whether anything will come of it.

Glad to see COBD is back on track development wise and even the story seems to all be coming together. Feel like it has to be approaching the end? Book 1 on steam was 7 or 8 chapters IIRC so he'll probably want a full second book so 4-6 more chapters to go.

Reactions: beef-devourer

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How long ago was the previous update? Just trying to gauge how long updates usually take on average.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Upon completion of each new chapter dropped you realize that you will have to play the same old excruciating game of a 4-month wait for a next chapter :HideThePain:

But don't get upset, just look how City of Milfs fans suffer and compare their hopeless situation to ours :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Jill_Royce

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Early in the game there are no creampies... later in the game you have a lot of them.
Just play and you will see them ... ;)
i already finish the new update so far ok just shanlahan doesnt have creampie scenes.. hurm... not bad all.. nice and smooth and meredith the girl who with sonja the it girl.. in future update will be mc have sex with them?? i hope u understand my broken eng...

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes