SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
anyone have a save file and persistent file for the latest update?
Here are my two saves. I have an Undeprived route where I'm as decent a guy as this game allows me to be and I'm on good terms with every main girl (I also fuck them all) and have broken through Victoria's shield (pun intended). I also have a Deprived/Spellbound route where I let my anger get the best of me and fell for Victoria's seductive charms. Not on good terms with Gloria (since I tried to sedate and kidnap her thanks to Victoria) or Chandra (due to me not giving a shit about her problems). I also have all scenes unlocked and all images found

I'll be working on individual routes with each personalities soon since this new chapter has release and I have plenty of time to play each of them until my other favorite game comes out (Being a Dik). But for now, here you go, let me know if you have any questions.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
can you please tell me how to get that? I've been trying but no clue
Have high depravity and go with Ellie to "The Pit"

I believe you need to have "Initiate Victoria's Plan" as well. I could be wrong. There's also a walkthrough in the OP.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Can't use the update version anyone know why, maybe something with my base game is an compress version ?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
can i ask the question... i big fans with game who have tags creampie but (started play) so far i play this game i didnt see any creampie scenes... how can i get it?? red hair woman in pool also i didnt see creampie scenes.. and can i know this game have many creampie scenes especially 3some scene... i just started play... i feel down because i didnt see any creampie scenes from beginning... that why i ask the question... i hope i found the answers... sorry if i ask the stupid questions and i hope u guys understand my broken english.. tq

Sep 24, 2017
can i ask the question... i big fans with game who have tags creampie but (started play) so far i play this game i didnt see any creampie scenes... how can i get it??
Early in the game there are no creampies... later in the game you have a lot of them.
Just play and you will see them ... ;)

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
I have pasted the patch in to the "game" folder but the game stays on 1.09. I believe I have done some stuff with renpy for a cheat mod. Is this an issue and how might I be able to fix this?

I'm also very certain I have the uncompressed version with ~15gb and when I look into the "game" folder there is no generated chapter10 folder allthough the chapter10 rpa files are present. Or is that because I've done something with UnRen?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.10.1 Ch.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes