Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Already got the patch but since I use a mod also getting a fresh 1.09 zip. Shouldn't be more than a day or so for the mod to get updated, not taking a chance though

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Can't open the game file on mac and can't open the text file about permission...
That is a macos problem and since i dont have one i cant properly troubleshoot it for you. You can always use the tutorial to create one for yourself or use EFO (i put permission fixer inside), go here for more info.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Already got the patch but since I use a mod also getting a fresh 1.09 zip. Shouldn't be more than a day or so for the mod to get updated, not taking a chance though
Scrap the mod. Not needed or relevant as there is already a gallery and there is no "best" path.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sonja route starts now if ya'll want it

EDIT: Update done, pretty solid if you ask me. Loved how it started, a couple of really good lewd scenes, 2 possible new LI routes start, interesting ending when it comes to the story.

Now to wait 4-5 months for Chapter 11 to drop. Probably be what? A good 18+ months before this game is finished if it goes 14 Chapters?

But goddamn I have to say though Philly is THE man when it comes to this genre. To me, no one can beat him.

On a more personal note in this game, JESUS H. CHRIST when it comes to Katie!!!!

Enjoy the update ya'll.

Goodnight.
Oyasumi!
おやすみなさい!

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I’ve never played this game but I’m very intrigued. What’s the gameplay like? Is it sandbox or linear in style?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I’ve never played this game but I’m very intrigued. What’s the gameplay like? Is it sandbox or linear in style?
Definitely not sandbox like Lessons in Love or Apartment #69. Great story, amazing renders & music, more than enough girls for love interests, you can be a douche or you can be a saint, one girl, or (almost) all of them

To me, it's the best VN on this site and the game JUST dropped a new update. If you play any game this year that you haven't played yet, it's this one that you should play.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Definitely not sandbox like Lessons in Love or Apartment #69. Great story, amazing renders & music, more than enough girls for love interests, you can be a douche or you can be a saint, one girl, or (almost) all of them

To me, it's the best VN on this site and the game JUST dropped a new update. If you play any game this year that you haven't played yet, it's this one that you should play.
Well I’m sold, thank you! I was actually hoping it was a sandbox. I love those free roam sorta games. But this sounds great regardless.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes