mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well,solid update as per usual,my girl Chandy didn't get any scenes sadly,though my hopes for it were not high. she's basically a Christina from DA to this game and will get a similar amount of content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Intriguing ending,now it's time for insufferable wait once more.And thanks to the hero who shared this!

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
the bad thing about this game is waiting for the next release, I'm way too invested in this story, too bad I'm broke because this is one of the games I'd happily give money to if I could.

Reactions: Ghosty99

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not necessarily. Victoria is on the team for now, but the spellbound path is a lot more likely to end with her double-crossing the MC when the prize is within reach. Get the MC to eliminate Meredith, then seize Gloria when his guard is down and deliver her to Baynard herself.

That's the classic femme fatale trope, right? I think it's too early to call this one.

Anyway, very nice update! A big improvement over Chapter 9, IMHO. Unfortunately it's a crazy busy week for me, so it will probably going to be a few days before I can organize my thoughts any further.

Dec 22, 2017
Keeps getting better and better. Already anticipating the next update. Still no sex for me though, makes it an interesting playthrough. Seems more real.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I forget, what are you supposed to do when it says, "Possible Clue?" Is that how you unlock the photos? What do I push/click?

Jul 8, 2021
I forget, what are you supposed to do when it says, "Possible Clue?" Is that how you unlock the photos? What do I push/click?
If "Possible Clue" appears, stop at this point and hover with your mouse over objects displayed in this picture. If the object highlights, click it and you will get the photo unlocked.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes