Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so very much, oh leader of the jokers, for taking time off comic relief to do this.
8 GBs. Need Compress plz
compress???
Where is the damn compress?????????????? (?????
My game's not starting on Mac. I downloaded the full version and as soon as I open it it immediately closes. This is weird because I downloaded a compressed version earlier (of the previous chapter) and it worked fine. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Waiting for compressed version:BootyTime:
JESUS H. CHRIST!! we need a compress hero,
katie my love ,wait for me.
Compression please.
compressed / unren-ed editions need compressed / unren-ed updates to function.

Can't use the update version anyone know why, maybe something with my base game is an compress version ?
Any word on the compress version?
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.10.1 Ch.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Let them likes rain on our fabulous compressor!
Game oN!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Not necessarily. Victoria is on the team for now, but the spellbound path is a lot more likely to end with her double-crossing the MC when the prize is within reach. Get the MC to eliminate Meredith, then seize Gloria when his guard is down and deliver her to Baynard herself.

That's the classic femme fatale trope, right? I think it's too early to call this one.
I would say it is pretty clear Victoria is following also some personal agenda, in order protect herself if she lost the Meredith's favour; see the dialogue in the shower among Victoria and Meredith, the dialogue among Victoria and the Red Moon and the entire scene in which the MC sneak into Victoria apartment. So her loyalty to the Baynard Industries was never for certain; even if you play her like the main villain. Moreover your suggestion that she could fake to have changed side, in order lower the MC's guard, betray him and deliver Gloria to Baynard, is perfectly coherent with what Meredith told to Victoria: she can't think to solve everything with her pussy, she has to use her brain; or rather she must think to her brain like her best weapon.

Reactions: p45

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Awesome update as always man,never disappointing for me!!! And i think Victoria screens will be in next update ^^

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.10.1 Ch.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mac/Win links are crossed.

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.70 star(s) 423 Votes