SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
@SteveyP
thanks 4 your love 4 this game and we appreciate your contribution.
Oh dear, that's embarrassing...
I was looking for the term "save/saves/route" in the search bar and it never gave anything remotely close to what I was looking for. I was naïve and presumed no one had posted it without looking a few pages back. My bad...
Thanks for the answer and thanks @SteveyP! I'll leave myself out now...
No problem guys, keep a lookout for my individual route saves that I'll be working on for the next week or so. I'll post them for everyone when I've learned the optimal route for every Love Interest with each personality. I've done something very similar with another popular game "Being a Dik" so it'll be fun to do it with this game as well.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Avoiding this thread like the plague until I can play the update at the weekend.
If it were other major game I'd be concerned that only 5 pages have been written since last night (CET), but it's CoBD so nothing to fear; that's par for the course.

neskartu

Feb 3, 2021
Alter Falter! :whistle: I so like the setting and the story! Really one of the best games here! Love Katie and Sonja. :love:

I Am Kermit

Jul 28, 2017
I know in my mind while I'm playing this I imagine that it takes place in the same world as Depraved Awakening, but does it actually?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I know in my mind while I'm playing this I imagine that it takes place in the same world as Depraved Awakening, but does it actually?
Well, Katie does mention The Vic, which is where Carli stayed in DA. It still is LA, but obviously in the future. A few DA characters make cameos here (like the Dragon for instance, and Mrs. Taylor in the Pit), plus you obviously have Carli where even the MC says she looks familiar and may have met before.

It's not the same time period obviously, but with Katie mentioning the Vic, I'm sure it's the same "world" just future-ized. The Victoria model was a call girl in DA and she's basically a prostitute here for Meredith

Philly did an old school private eye with the MC in DA, now he's doing the future former military Ghost. There's certainly a few parallels (at least to me) to DA, but I would agree that it is the same world.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
My two cents on Chapter 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lads, I must have found a major scientifical discovery in the last review on CoBD. It turns out the australopithecine speices used to look like Gloria. We, Gloria fans, are fans of australopithecines, we are so pathetic, we certainly need to get taught and re-programmed on good tastes and life lessons by experienced senseis :HideThePain:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well, Katie does mention The Vic, which is where Carli stayed in DA. It still is LA, but obviously in the future. A few DA characters make cameos here (like the Dragon for instance, and Mrs. Taylor in the Pit), plus you obviously have Carli where even the MC says she looks familiar and may have met before.

It's not the same time period obviously, but with Katie mentioning the Vic, I'm sure it's the same "world" just future-ized. The Victoria model was a call girl in DA and she's basically a prostitute here for Meredith

Philly did an old school private eye with the MC in DA, now he's doing the future former military Ghost. There's certainly a few parallels (at least to me) to DA, but I would agree that it is the same world.
Where was the dragon? I totally missed that

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Found a few continuity errors in the Sonja scene. Depending on the method you used to treat her wound, there are inconsistencies.
I've unzip Renpy's files and it seems he didn't make two versions for every renders/animations in the lewd scene :

So, in the end that's not really an inconsistency. Some alternative versions of respective renders are just lacking. Maybe he's gonna fix it with the next update.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I like the game but damn every time I try to play this game the amount of choices manages to kill my will to play. It would be great if dev managed to tone down the number of choices player has to make. It is like, characters speak a couple of sentences and there comes a choice lead by another couple of sentences, into another choice.

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
All things considered (I'm a Victoria fan what can I say) a pretty good update! Really enjoyed Gloria this update.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes