Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've seen you write in some other threads and probably in this one how Caroline is your first digital love. Carli was mine. Oh my god!
Yeah Caroline was mine, and Katie (even though CoBD was the 5th VN game I played during the US COVID lockdown last year) quickly established herself to me as #1, going through at the time, six other girls, including Carli, to get that spot. My top 10 has shifted quite a bit since getting into new games and all, but Katie will always be #1 to me.

Jul 12, 2021
you sure did forgot "summer's gone".....lot of awesome characters in it man...........of course they're hot .
A lot of hot girls in there but Bella is the only one memorable so far, the others are just pretty faces so far imo.

COBD has some of my fav girls- Victoria is my fav LI in any game I've ever played, so beautifully complex. And Ellen is also pretty kickass, wears a tough exterior but reveals her hidden emotions to MC and Gloria on rare occasions. And then there are side chicks like Shanlon and Chandra's friend, amazing.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.09
*** UPDATED POST 2021-JUNE-02***

=============================================================================
(Portuguese)

Finalmente, após alguns meses turbulentos, estou deixando aqui disponível uma tradução 100% completa da atual versão (1.09) de The City of Broken Dreamers. Nessa tradução, procurei corrigir vários erros de gramática e significados da versão anterior.

Para instalar a tradução é simples, basta extrair e copiar a pasta "game" para o diretório "Broken Dreamers 1.09", e substituir arquivos se pedir.

Se encontrarem qualquer bug ou erro na tradução, por favor, me contatem para que eu possa corrigir.

PS: Como diz Philly: Espero que gostem, pois, se não gostarem, então vou me embebedar ou algo assim.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

=============================================================================
(English)

Finally, after a few turbulent months, I am making available here a 100% complete translation of the current version (1.09) of The City of Broken Dreamers. In this translation, I tried to correct several grammar errors and meanings of the previous version.

To install the translation is simple, just extract and copy a "game" folder to the target "Broken Dreamers 1.09", and replace files if you ask.

If you find any bugs or errors in the translation, please contact me so I can fix it.

PS: As Philly says: Hope you like it because if you don't like it then I'll get drunk or something.:LOL::LOL:
thxx soo much!!!! Obrigado mais uma vez pela exelente traduçao!

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes