Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Speaking of irrelevant chicks don't be surprised if next update we get one with that grifter chick, I forgot her name lol- Sasha?
I won't say Sasha is irrelevant with the storyline, she may join with Jake to save the girl as she was the one who got her into trouble in Ch.8(Only if Jake is on her good side). Apart from that she isn't sexually significant as there is another hot one of her kind.

Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
This ... this could be made into a block buster movie. You'd have to tone the sex down but, the story... wow... Kudos to the Dev...

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Ayo is it dropping tonight?
Potentially, all Philly said was that last Saturdays progress update was going to be the last until release. He did not mention any release date, nor did he allude to it being release within the week. So the best answer I can give you is "Maybe"

• Sad
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Same here, making sure there's nothing I've missed, but since I only do Katie's route, which I know inside and out, pretty sure everything's the way I want it to be
Whenever I do this run, and I get to this part, and I see her (especially since she looks better in this game) and with Kai Engel's "modum" in the background I get chills all over (sorry Katie, but for a few minutes each full run my heart belongs to Carli):

screenshot0454.png

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Whenever I do this run, and I get to this part, and I see her (especially since she looks better in this game) and with Kai Engel's "modum" in the background I get chills all over (sorry Katie, but for a few minutes each full run my heart belongs to Carli):

I've seen you write in some other threads and probably in this one how Caroline is your first digital love. Carli was mine. Oh my god!

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes