beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020

Dev Update #100. Holy crap...
Alright, good news! I just finished up all the writing for the update about five minutes ago. I am going to package it all up and run through it a couple times tomorrow then send it for proofing! As it is being proofed I will make a few more pick up shots and a couple large animations which I am going to handle early this week.
So, this is going to be my last update till release!
Now I didn't want to spoil anything hence no image on this update, but I did a fun render so I am not leaving you guys hanging on that front :p Vic cosplaying as Triss I think is fitting :p It was on discord but wanted to make sure everyone has a chance to see it.

Almost there!
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Alright, good news! I just finished up all the writing for the update about five minutes ago. I am going to package it all up and run through it a couple times tomorrow then send it for proofing! As it is being proofed I will make a few more pick up shots and a couple large animations which I am going to handle early this week.
Now I didn't want to spoil anything hence no image on this update, but I did a fun render so I am not leaving you guys hanging on that front :p Vic cosplaying as Triss I think is fitting :p It was on discord but wanted to make sure everyone has a chance to see it.

Almost there!

Philly

Last update before the release, huh?! That means the chapter 10 will probably be released before day 30 August or maybe around day 1-5 september.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Almost there!

Philly

As a huge Triss fan, this is awesome. :)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Tits are way too big to be triss' but I'll take it.
How dare you.

Since Philly decided to cosplay Victoria with Triss Merigold, what if he also did a Playboy Canada version of Victoria, just like Playboy Polonia did with Triss? :devilish::devilish:What do you guys think about this?:p:LOL:
Love the idea. I have that issue, too. :)

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Since Philly decided to cosplay Victoria with Triss Merigold, what if he also did a Playboy Canada version of Victoria, just like Playboy Polonia did with Triss? :devilish::devilish:What do you guys think about this?:p:LOL:
Holy fuck where was I when those things dropped? I'm going to nut looking at those
How dare you.

Love the idea. I have that issue, too. :)
Those are way too big to be true, like a fever dream

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Holy fuck where was I when those things dropped? I'm going to nut looking at those

Those are way too big to be true, like a fever dream
Go to ebay - you can probably find a copy of the Polish Playboy. That's where I got mine a few years back.

And on the pic I posted, it's a work in progress mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
your 1st game wasnt my ting and turned it off after 30 mins you still need help with animations as most are dog shit ... but dam you can write a story .. the models are great they all have there own personality ... the way to thread it together qorks ... i played the whole thing for the tory and i love it .. cant wait for more

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Alright. I broke my devoted girl rule for this game. (...) I don't feel completely shitty about ignoring Katie.
Ellen's route (my final score with her was 12/2) is very good. She has a romantic softness underneath that brash exterior and there's a few really good touching moments between them. I'm glad I finally did it
I don't believe my eyes. Folks did find a proper spell that made Mark enjoy another girl's route. The molestation of Mark finally got off the ground :devilish:

Mark suffers that he cannot discover the vast majority of both lewd and non-lewd story-driven scenes because of his samurai creed. Let's help him out by pushing him even more - he didn't relish Vic and Chandra yet and their scenes are stunning. He hates Shanlon - that means her lewd content will deliver him a paradisaic delight.

Thus, eliminating Mark's suffering can only be reached through molestation of him :HideThePain:
Mark, don't get upset, me and other folks won't tell your girlfriend about your polyamorous lifestyle. Da homies will cover your azz :WeSmart:

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Wow, I can remember playing the latest update for the first time as if it was yesterday and now here comes the next one. I don't know why but to me time passed so fast. I hope there will be no postpones cuz now I am hyped thanks to the status update and we need more devs as punctual as PhillyGames. I appreciate PhillyGames.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes