KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Dec. 12, 2021: Mod is stopped/abandoned
Here a quick Mod with additional game settings (dialog text size, textfont outline, text background opacity, quick menu on/auto/off).

Download Mod v1.10.1 (<1MB)
Workupload

Info:
- should be compatible with the cheat Mod from 0x52
- for using with the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy you have to install this patch after installing the two Mods

COBD_01.jpg COBD_02.jpg COBD_03.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I got the steam version and I don't know where that version ends, any idea where I should start for this one?
Steam version only goes up to the end of Chapter 7

Here, we just got to the end of Chapter 10. Book 2 (Chapters 8-14(?)) won't be out on Steam until it's completed, which is going to be a good while from now.

It's better to start fresh with the version here. New Chapter updates come out every 4-5 months.

Reactions: theeH6

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4 someone so dedicated, seeing as a couple a pages back we were provided exctly that ...
Here are my two saves. I have an Undeprived route where I'm as decent a guy as this game allows me to be and I'm on good terms with every main girl (I also fuck them all) and have broken through Victoria's shield (pun intended). I also have a Deprived/Spellbound route where I let my anger get the best of me and fell for Victoria's seductive charms. Not on good terms with Gloria (since I tried to sedate and kidnap her thanks to Victoria) or Chandra (due to me not giving a shit about her problems). I also have all scenes unlocked and all images found

I'll be working on individual routes with each personalities soon since this new chapter has release and I have plenty of time to play each of them until my other favorite game comes out (Being a Dik). But for now, here you go, let me know if you have any questions.
I destroyed my MacBook 3,5 weeks ago by accidentally pouring water over it.
I had to buy a new one and basically lost every save of every game I ever played. (Not an excuse like others like to use. I swear on everything it really happened and it's awful :FacePalm:)
I restarted Being a DIK two weeks ago, but the grind is actually a real pain in the ass to do it all over again. And I presume it will kind of be the same with this game. So would anyone be so kind to provide me saves for the different routes of COBD? :D
It would be very much appreciated!

I swear this is not an excuse guys!!
SteveyP
thanks 4 your love 4 this game and we appreciate your contribution.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being a wonderful caring fantastic woman is not subject to augmentation, only praise.
Parise her, I dare ya!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. had another look .. why not stick to the compressed, seeing as they work 4 you ???
” I downloaded a compressed version earlier (of the previous chapter) and it worked fine. Anyone knows how to fix this? ”
Wait what does my comment have to do with any of these, I wasn't asking for a compressed version lmao
You had your answer all along - get the compressed version.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sexbot uprising is coming! It's the apocalypse we deserve! But yeah, it's a little bit creepy
Hah, ya I'm like what could be causing that...she's always with Betty, so who is messing with her programming. Will she end up murdering Betty down the road, etc.? I was like whoa.... now every scene with Venus I will be like leaning back in my chair waiting for her to go nuts, lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You better! You better treat her good, do y”all hear me?
She deserves all the wonderful tender moments of intimacy so she knows good
but also apreciates better.
Sexbot uprising is coming! It's the apocalypse we deserve! But yeah, it's a little bit creepy
Hah, ya I'm like what could be causing that...she's always with Betty, so who is messing with her programming. Will she end up murdering Betty down the road, etc.? I was like whoa.... now every scene with Venus I will be like leaning back in my chair waiting for her to go nuts, lol.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch15V1.15.0+scrappy's multimod FINAL

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
At first I thought it might be a result of Gloria breaking her, because you can see her trying to lie to Betty about it in Chapter 8. But I played it again without that and the scene with Glenn is the same, so I'm really not sure what to think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

orbital38

Jun 3, 2019
I went into this chapter fully expecting a Chandra scene given that this would have been like what the 4th? chapter in a row without one. Pain. It's actually a crime that Venus has more scenes then Chandy, although I guess it's easier to insert Venus into the story without setup since she is just a sex robot but her scenes are mostly filler. Better luck next time fellow Chandra fans I guess...
download.jpg

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes