Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Did anyone notice during Victoria’s attempt to access a file she has to breach security and maybe displays some mind control on the security guard? Didn’t know she had that ability before.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
yes, it's this and her attempts to seduce you during the meeting where you discuss payment. if she is successful, then there is a path where you try to bring Gloria to Baynard before she runs away
Long time ago but now makes sense.

After having played through the latest update, I have a feeling it's not Sonja but Victoria who may end up being the sacrificial lamb before this all ends. Harem isn't one of the tags assigned to this VN either. Sob......

Reactions: Alex_12

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
In a certain way this is already an harem game: the MC can fuck almost all the girls/women in the game without problem; even if they know each other.
To strengthen your point:
Jake gathered an entire unit of broads who easily comply with his requests. At least 8 of them at Jake's direct disposal:
Katie, Chandra, Abby, Gloria, Ellen, Sonja, Kay, Betty.​
Only Meredith doesn't stand by his side solely due to her job circumstances.

Not to mention there are currently no rivals, Red Moon is a mere RoboCob entity in a nanosuit. What is this if not a harem surrogate plot :unsure:

Reactions: Alex_12

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Project at work finally slowing down, played the update and god damn son

Gloria QB'd the shit out of this update. I had her pegged as a damsel in distress and her dream sequences made me largely write her off.

Forgive me for I have sinned; I now see the error of my ways. Duking it out for a spot in the top 3 with Victoria and Shanlon

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Honesty...WHY??? Sonja is one of the few females whose complexion is other than pale white. Why was her only sex scene(finally) done in lighting where SHE IS AS PALE as all other women? The whole update was perfect, doesn't even need a walkthrough, but this one very important detail has been really messed up...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Did Philly games give you any consequences for fucking everything with a hole in Depraved Awakenings? I seem to remember that you were able to romance everyone and then at some point you choose someone without really even rejecting the other people the relationship just ends. Cause so far no one (even the MC's own internal dialogue) seems to acknowledge him fucking around so much - besides that one sentence from Sonja. Was completely loyal to Katie until this update since Gloria/MC seem so integral to the story it would be like rejecting the stepdaughter/Carli in DA but I wonder whether anything will come of it.
Good question - I've had similar wonderings during my playthrough - during the scene with Katie, I kept wondering when she was going to ask MC if he was seeing any other women, or what would happen with their relationship after things were over, assuming they made it through it, hah. Glad it didn't come since my MC is sleeping with Chandra (#1) Sonja, Gloria, Shanlon, Teri, and once with Victoria, lol.

And I don't mind having those conversations if they come, haven't committed to any of them yet so it's casual to this point, but I'm open to commitments if that is introduced at any point. I've actually been wanting some more dedicated romance, but I understand why it hasn't been in the game so far - if they introduce it too early it'll cut off a ton of content for people.

Reactions: beef-devourer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
harem? maybe, it's 1 possibility and other possibilities are that mc gets killed or says no to all girls for their safety and several more.

anyways good update as usual with plenty of content (sexual (didn't think innocent doc would be willing to do what she did) and non-sexual) and plot advancing and ofc cliffhanger ending. still top notch graphics.

bit weird gun since that can scorch user's hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
bit weird gun since that can scorch user's hand.
the light near her hand and her leg are from the robot. Only the muzzle flash at the end of her gun's barrel is from her gun.

Did Philly games give you any consequences for fucking everything with a hole in Depraved Awakenings?
no. i did everyone and at the end, the barista just offered me a choice as to who to go to, basically locking the character for the ending, no consequences at all.

Also, i wonder who wants that finger sucking stuff. its becoming pretty boring and repetitive when all the girls decide to do it all the time.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Also, i wonder who wants that finger sucking stuff. its becoming pretty boring and repetitive when all the girls decide to do it all the time.
I want that finger sucking stuff for instance and I don't find it boring. Never saw complaints about that from patrons. That stuff does last just a few seconds not minutes and easily skippable.

Also "All the girls decide" isn't even true:
2 finger sucking events in 5 lewd scenes of Chapter 10 - oh yeah, very "repetitive": Shanlon forces Teri to suck hers, Jake directs Gloria to suck his. In Chapter 9 there were just two finger sucking actions, again by Gloria, but in the same scene: 2 times per 1 scene out of 4 scenes - obviously not an excessive amount.
Why misinform folks...

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes