ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Much as I'm excited about the release, I'm going to wait 'til the next update for longer gameplay :p:p
Here I am again :D Completely worth it. Props to Philly for making another masterpiece. I will definitely sub to your patreon once I receive my VISA. Good job (y)(y)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Another amazing update!

Victoria is bonified goddess tier hot :love:

@Philly_Games quick question for ya. I played through on 3 different paths so far and is it safe to assume there is not any sexy time with the doc yet?

Midnight1234

Oct 6, 2018
The thing I appreciate the most out of this game is that the storyline is actually good. A lot of games look amateur-ish because their devs have no idea how to write a story, and they just rely on renders/sex scenes. This game actually hit the cyberpunk theme really well, and I'm most definitely looking forward to see what's going on next.

Honestly an 11 out of 10 kind of game.
Play his other game Depraved Awakening...it is a great completed game with a story line that has some plot twists that surprised me and kept me engaged. Also, different actors, which is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to this one!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Play his other game Depraved Awakening...it is a great completed game with a story line that has some plot twists that surprised me and kept me engaged. Also, different actors, which is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to this one!
I finished that game back then :) It was great too but I felt this one is a few steps up.

Reactions: Midnight1234

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
The thing I appreciate the most out of this game is that the storyline is actually good. A lot of games look amateur-ish because their devs have no idea how to write a story, and they just rely on renders/sex scenes. This game actually hit the cyberpunk theme really well, and I'm most definitely looking forward to see what's going on next.

Honestly an 11 out of 10 kind of game.
100% Agreed, not enough devs realize that a properly written story can make the sexual related scenes feel that much more deserved/earned. With Dreamers having not only great characters but an interesting world, I'm always left wanting more.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
100% Agreed, not enough devs realize that a properly written story can make the sexual related scenes feel that much more deserved/earned. With Dreamers having not only great characters but an interesting world, I'm always left wanting more.
Rather than they don't realize the importance of story, I think 90% of them are actually incapable of writing good quality story. That's why most of them followed the same setting (father died, son/MC goes back home, and goes on to mission to bang everyone without actually having any story at all). There are probably only about 30-50-ish good story games out of the thousands that are out there.

This game is definitely up there, probably in the Top 10 of all time (so far) because everything about the game is top-notch. The characters are interesting (different characteristics with back stories), the render/animation is great quality (no more just stock Daz image), the setting is interesting (a bit biased here since I do like cyberpunk, but this is cyberpunk done right!), even the music and sound effect are great (I usually just play with mute all setting, but this game's music/sound definitely adds to the game's atmosphere).

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
hahaha so i figure if you go full on business (not sleeping with anything that talks and has a vagina) you will turn into a monk at the end huehuehue
thanks for the update can't wait to see where this goes
by the way how the hell do you open last scene gallery?

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, the quality. Makes other games here look like shit. Well made and so polished compared to the rushed out stuff we see these days. Keep it up. 5/5

spar

May 15, 2017
Every time they write the name of their favorite girl, there is a greater chance that she will die, and PhillyGames will enter the forum only to laugh, while reading the comments asking her to relive it.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
I started your game today since i have played the DA that i loved previously and i got to say I FREAKIN LOVE THIS!!!!
I was waiting for a sexy sci-fi story to come and thrill me and from the first 2 updates i think THIS IS IT !!!!
Great story and renders keep up the amasing work man!!!!

Reactions: Namco15
4.70 star(s) 433 Votes