Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Currently it seems that the creators are setting the ending path for several people, but I don't see Victoria's path, does it mean in maybe a later update, or something else?

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
For the last victoria scene in the gallery, you cannot have sex with victoria or meet her at all to say goodbye(?) in chapter 4...

The scene depends on those variables but since I had sex with Vic I couldn't get it.

If you are lazy like me:

1. open dev console.
2. type jump ch12victoriashower
3. enjoy scene

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Figured since the update has already been leaked that I'll help out my fellow Mac users.

Full Download PC: Mega |

Full Download Mac: Mega |

Chapter 12 Upgrade Patch (both PC and Mac): Mega |

Hotfix: Download here. A bug with a Victoria scene. Copy this file into your game folder.
i dont have mac, but +1 for your work (y)

Reactions: SteveyP

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update.

After this episode i got a even stronger feeling even Venus may end up having her own ending with Jake in the route where she got emotions. :p
I quite like the idea that Victoria may try to backstab Jake and cia after they take down Meredith at Baynard. :devilish:

Also i get the feeling Gloria will lose control of her powers and explode (literally) if they don't use the cure that Victoria discovered at Baynard. Speaking of it, they were quite vague if this will simply estabilize GLoria's powers or outright shutting them down. :unsure:

Speaking of romance my Jake was vague when Gloria asked about him and Ellen (to keep the friends with benefits status). Wonder if this decision will lock her romance route or if there will be another decision in the future.

Reactions: Seiko126

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near 11 gigs atm and couple chapters to go so will break 15 gigs barrier.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Someone just edited OP thread few mins ago, is that you? N7
If yes, what changed? I can't tell quite the difference to remember yesterday and now, an edit change-log or something similar might be useful :ROFLMAO:

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Ok, new update finally. There's a bugfix. What does it actually do, restores Victoria scene? Or am I wrong?

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
If yes, what changed? I can't tell quite the difference to remember yesterday and now, an edit change-log or something similar might be useful :ROFLMAO:
Looks like they're updating the compressed version links, integrating the fix (from above) for the Victoria scene.

Reactions: Vixen ♀

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I think its new downloads, mega & transfer were down, they work again.

DMC

May 17, 2017
[Hmm, didn't unlocked the last scene and missed one check with Ellen. Anyone post full save pls :)]

Found them all, just had to list couple of pages and play from previous saves some more;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dling from mega is again 2ish days dl unless is mega customer.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Hi, a little question since I own the book 1 on steam and intend to play the next one on Steam too:
- how many chapters were in book 1 (I don't remember)?
- is there any given information on how much/when book 2 is complete (as in "how much chapters" vs the 12 displayed in the title here)?
think book 1 was chapters 1-4 iirc.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
10 fucking GB... took me forever to make :HideThePain:

CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Torrent not found :(

Reactions: pizbia
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes