Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Gloria ends with MC when she ask about Victoria.What I did wrong Glora score is 11-3 ,Victoria is 9-1
When i said "i dont know" to Victoria when she asks but what happens after ( while at her apartment ). Gloria did not end it but if i said we see what happens she did. Maybe thats it for you?

Reactions: emirRR3V

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
any gigachad compressor

There is a compressed version but not updated yet in page1 mb

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Figured since the update has already been leaked that I'll help out my fellow Mac users.

Downloads:

Full Download PC: Mega |

Full Download Mac: Mega |

Chapter 12 Upgrade Patch (both PC and Mac): Mega |

Android : Download here

Edit: Updated the links and added the android link
Updated the links to the latest patch and added the android link.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
What's wrong with the update patch? Downloaded and extracted to the /game folder, but seems like it's missing a "chapter12" folder. Game loads as ver. 1.11.0.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.12.1 Ch. 12] [PhillyGames] crunched

Info:
If you already have v1.12.0 you just need to download the attached file,
copy/move it to the "game" subfolder and overwrite the existing file.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,29 GB / 1,78 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,xx GB / 1,76 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,36 GB / 167 MB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-update-crunched.7z
= ~17,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -
Download v1.12.0 (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
love it, thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Played the update.

After this episode i got a even stronger feeling even Venus may end up having her own ending with Jake in the route where she got emotions. :p
I quite like the idea that Victoria may try to backstab Jake and cia after they take down Meredith at Baynard. :devilish:

Also i get the feeling Gloria will lose control of her powers and explode (literally) if they don't use the cure that Victoria discovered at Baynard. Speaking of it, they were quite vague if this will simply estabilize GLoria's powers or outright shutting them down. :unsure:

Speaking of romance my Jake was vague when Gloria asked about him and Ellen (to keep the friends with benefits status). Wonder if this decision will lock her romance route or if there will be another decision in the future.
Agree with you.

I think for those in the Victoria brainwashed path, they will get backstabbed. Also, there is the nanofluid that we haven't seen come up for a few chapters. Maybe it will have to be used to make a decision to save the life between two characters. I speculate between Victoria and one of the other characters. At the showdown between Meredith and Victoria - maybe Chandra gets hit in the crossfire? Or maybe things get complicated at the lab and will need to use it between Gloria and someone else?

I also kept my decision vague to keep the friends with benefits status. I wouldn't want to lock myself out of future scenes with Gloria lol. She already has very little lewd screen time vs. other characters like Victoria that has 10+ scenes (who I don't personally care for). Hope to see more Gloria, Chandra and Teri/Shanlon next update!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes