AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I suppose this is reserved for the final updates... he might give us the best scenes ever in the finale.
Agree! Philly is full of surprises and I think he is planning some special scene between our dears Victoria and Shanlon for sure. I think the prove could be here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, my guess tells me he is planning some special "foursome" scene of a sort in the ending. And, my guess tells me that he could be planning something for Meredith White in the ending too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I still say the best Meredith White ending bit would be for MC to be doing Chandra right in front of her, and have Chandra with a little baby bump, too. :ROFLMAO:

With Abby riding Chandra's face and sporting her own baby bump! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Meredith would HAVE to be in chains though... Big, oversized, red rubber ball gag in her mouth... Maybe Victoria is there using a riding crop on Meredith, just for good measure...

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I still say the best Meredith White ending bit would be for MC to be doing Chandra right in front of her, and have Chandra with a little baby bump, too. :ROFLMAO:
Meredith already has nice ending, it's just needs some stretching with no lube. :devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a compressed version? I don't think I can(don't want to) download 12gb.
Yes there is, I'm just too lazy atm to use search function and link it to you, (only way if you splitt the 1,5 cubic meters of firewood for me)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes