anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Victoria practically has a square jaw like a man, and because her features look more masculine to me in the face, I am not attracted to her, coupled with the fake looking unrealistic body of hers.

Even the robot looks better in the face compare to victoria but lacks much personality.

Teri is again... little girl's face on an adult body. Not my thing. Ewww no.

Last edited:

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
She is one of the few women in the game that look more.. like a woman, but as I said I don't find her super attractive because this is F95Zone and she has lots of competition and women that beat her 10 ways to sunday for beauty.

For example, most of the women from Intertwined blow away all the ladies of COBD for beauty (including Alexis who is Carli's model from Depraved Awakening).

I guess it depends on personal preference too, but I find Shanlon the most beautiful and sexy by far except for her butt sex obsession which grosses me out as well as her foul attitude.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
This made me laugh... but they could have been lol. I don't know what it is about Victoria but she screams fake to me... seriously the robot looks more realistic than her except for it's plastic like sheen.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I tried to like this game, but the longer it goes the more I realize I don't. So I quit it.

Why?

Not physically attracted to most of the love interests:

Ellen: Constantly curses you out while having sex. That's not the type of woman I like... sorry. And her face looks underage put on an adult body. Jarring.

Victoria: Her face looks like a man's put on a woman's body, and her body looks fake.

The doctor: She is okay but due to moles and what note no longer looks perfect lik many VN love interests are.

Gloria: Looks underage with boobs. I just... can't, I don't like pedophile vibes at all. Even Judy looked older than Gloria. Plus Gloria's face looks weird and unrealistic for the body it is put on. Again,how many adult women have the face of a 6 year old with huge eyes?

Shanlon: Most attractive woman of the game for me but she is foulest by far in attitude amd loves anal... which I hate. So that ruins her for me.

The rest: Just a bunch of cursing whores... really. Name one who is'nt besides the characters I have already mentioned. Constant cursing breaks any semblance of romance and makes it all about lust. And the characters you CAN romance are far and few in between and I simply am not really attracted to them.
You're a hypocrite for saying Victoria's body looks fake when Shanlon has the same body and that's not a problem?

Special19.jpg

Victoria IS augmented, she's enhanced but in a natural way NO plastic. You would know this if you paid a modicum of attention at the beginning of the game

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1691257148926.png

Going to keep this one short because I need to get back to Baldur's Gate 3. Yes I personally think it is a fucking masterpiece, never seen this level of choice in a game before, I feel like a kid again. Probably have the customs this month related to it.

Still, I prepped for BG3 this week (I knew I would like it, but fuck me) by doing a bunch of late nights making this a very productive week. We are now at 286 renders, as well as a bunch more animations taking that up to a count of 25.

Next week will be a combo of everything again as well as final outline work for odds and ends.

Now I have a goblin encampment that needs taking care of. Yes I have gone super nerd and I don't care!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Victoria practically has a square jaw like a man, and because her features look more masculine to me in the face, I am not attracted to her, coupled with the fake looking unrealistic body of hers.

Even the robot looks better in the face compare to victoria but lacks much personality.

Teri is again... little girl's face on an adult body. Not my thing. Ewww no.
Dude, I'll be straight with you. You have the right to like and dislike whatever you want. But, If you are looking for perfection, you should try to find a goddess from some religion or something like that. Also, if you don't like girls, this game is not for you. So, you should try another game with granny theme or gay theme, if that is what you are looking for.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I did know she was an augment, still her body looks fake because it is excessive in every way. Shanlon may have fake boobs, but Victoria has massive cow tits bigger than hers and an unrealistic hourglass figure, coupled with her face that I find unnattractive when compared with many other love interests on F95zone.

Basically the only way to fully truly enjoy COBD is to not have a problem with love interests who look underage, nor love interests who are less romantic and curse like sailors, nor butt sex. In fact if you love threesomes, butt sex, and oral sex this game is for you because it has plenty of both.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You're a hypocrite for saying Victoria's body looks fake when Shanlon has the same body and that's not a problem?

View attachment 2829496

Victoria IS augmented, she's enhanced but in a natural way NO plastic. You would know this if you paid a modicum of attention at the beginning of the game
This person is someone that pay attention to the plot of the game and not just the visuals. Like!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This person is someone that pay attention to the plot of the game and not just the visuals. Like!
I put that person on my ignored list instantly. Problem solved.
However, my friend's responses have been entertaining and humorous.
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: Katie is my favorite but I love all of these girls with the exception of Meredith White and Shanlon...
Not into cruel, heartless bitches or anal obsessed media whores...
june-custom1.jpg

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

View attachment 2829496

What a nice pic, I always wanted a sex scene with Vic + Shanlon... damn I hope Philly will give us one

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I put that person on my ignored list instantly. Problem solved.
However, my friend's responses have been entertaining and humorous.
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: Katie is my favorite but I love all of these girls with the exception of Meredith White and Shanlon...
Not into cruel, heartless bitches or anal obsessed media whores...
View attachment 2829730
Carli :love:

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes