AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I am looking forward to make some unofficial audio dubbings for City of Broken Dreamers. Does anyone known a good AI program for audio dubbing test? Also, any suggestions for voices you think each girl could have in the game?

Reactions: Ass Fan

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
I must be dumb or something but every time I try to put the mod in and follow all the steps i still get a traceback error, can someone please help? like write a dummies' 101 guide to install the mod please?????

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must be dumb or something but every time I try to put the mod in and follow all the steps i still get a traceback error, can someone please help? like write a dummies' 101 guide to install the mod please?????
1. dl and extract game
2. dl and extract mod
3. copy mod files to broken dreamers\game or if got game folder then copy it to broken dreamers and in both cases replace all files when asked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
the games are at an end... what will be the next step for Philly? a next game? Or are you going to take some time?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the games are at an end... what will be the next step for Philly? a next game? Or are you going to take some time?
From what I read, Philly's next game will be set in the same world as City of Broken Dreamers with a similar cyberpunk genre vibe done Philly style with a whole new city and cast of characters. So, a brand new story in a new location within the same world space. Philly will most likely take some time off to rest and recuperate post CoBD which he has certainly earned. We may be fortunate enough to see a prologue to the new story yet this year but that is merely wishful thinking on my part. I haven't heard or read anything about a potential timeline for the development of the next game, only the content already advised.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Im on ver 1.12.0

Was there a ver 1.13.0 or is it a direct update to 1.14.0?
AFAIK and remember, it jumped straight to 1.14, in case you're afraid of missing content, 1.14 has 1.13 incorporated if there was such, so you don't miss any content.

Reactions: vladd02

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
AFAIK and remember, it jumped straight to 1.14, in case you're afraid of missing content, 1.14 has 1.13 incorporated if there was such, so you don't miss any content.
No, there was a 1.13 version. The 1.14 patch don't contain those 1.13 files. Unless someone can find the 1.13 only patch for him, he'd need to download the whole thing

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, there was a 1.13 version. The 1.14 patch don't contain those 1.13 files. Unless someone can find the 1.13 only patch for him, he'd need to download the whole thing
Gracias, I thought he was talking about the whole Game update, not about the separate Update Patch version. (I didn't even look for that one, I downloaded the "(C)ompressed" right away.

Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im on ver 1.12.0

Was there a ver 1.13.0 or is it a direct update to 1.14.0?
there was .13 update patch but that is long gone, you can try finding it on interwebs but easier and faster would to dl .14 complete (compressed or non-compressed).

Reactions: Isabella69

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gracias, I thought he was talking about the whole Game update, not about the separate Update Patch version. (I didn't even look for that one, I downloaded the "(C)ompressed" right away.
The whole game wouldn't be an "update" by definition.

mayrrrrrain

Nov 3, 2022
Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank those who take their time to translate these games into French. Knowing nothing in this area, I take my hat off to them, well done! For your efforts. When you are part of a linguistic minority, it is always pleasant to be able to play while understanding the plot. Thanks again. There are so many games and for all tastes. But quality games are not legion. Quality by their plot, their dialogue, their soundtrack and the quality of their graphics. A game like Eternum for example, a French translation makes all the difference. Cheer! For some developer who included French in their project, thank you. If many of them are not worth translating, others are gems. I am surprised and saddened to see a game such as City of broken dreamers, has not yet found its translation. But I do not despair of seeing it translated one day. It's easy to criticize the work of others, but that's really not my goal. Thank you again to all those who give their time so that people like me, who speak only one language, can benefit from it and appreciate it. THANKS.
I've translated some games before. It will be really a heavy task (for example,1 month or so for COBD) if demanding translation quality. And I don' want charge or pay for this because it's developer's work after all. So not surprised there will be fewer and fewer translation if nonprofitable.

Reactions: piqpaquette
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes