Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it is on selecting katie path too.
A solo Katie path is a must for anyone playing this game, whether a manwhore or a romantic.

Still waiting to see Henry's body, by the way. I prefer not to think his huge body was left to rot in the gutter.

Reactions: AlienEDM
May 12, 2023
A solo Katie path is a must for anyone playing this game, whether a manwhore or a romantic.

Still waiting to see Henry's body, by the way. I prefer not to think his huge body was left to rot in the gutter.
Solo Katie never gets old...don't know how many times I've gone through that route and Henry's out there walking around somewhere. I still believe that and I will until either I see him alive or the game ends without me seeing him. Either way, until then, I believe.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do I get the two missing scenes? (upper right corner and question mark at the bottom)

View attachment 2784538
The first one in the top right-hand corner is a second sex scene with Katie the morning after the first one.
Here is what the official walkthrough says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The secret scene is the one with Krista at the Pit.
Choose Ellen to go to the Pit with you. Once there, you need a certain number of MC depravity points. You'll meet this slut called Krista (if you go to the Pit with Abby, you learn Krista and she used to be classmates) and you'll have the chance to bang her, but it will cost you Ellen points. If you like Ellen, I suggest saving this scene for a playthrough where you're an asshole or a manwhore.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
The first one in the top right-hand corner is a second sex scene with Katie the morning after the first one.
Here is what the official walkthrough says:

The secret scene is the one with Krista at the Pit.
Choose Ellen to go to the Pit with you. Once there, you need a certain number of MC depravity points. You'll meet this slut called Krista (if you go to the Pit with Abby, you learn Krista and she used to be classmates) and you'll have the chance to bang her, but it will cost you Ellen points. If you like Ellen, I suggest saving this scene for a playthrough where you're an asshole or a manwhore.
thanks
it seems that I did get the Krista scene but it doesn't unlock in the gallery

Last edited:

piqpaquette

Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank those who take their time to translate these games into French. Knowing nothing in this area, I take my hat off to them, well done! For your efforts. When you are part of a linguistic minority, it is always pleasant to be able to play while understanding the plot. Thanks again. There are so many games and for all tastes. But quality games are not legion. Quality by their plot, their dialogue, their soundtrack and the quality of their graphics. A game like Eternum for example, a French translation makes all the difference. Cheer! For some developer who included French in their project, thank you. If many of them are not worth translating, others are gems. I am surprised and saddened to see a game such as City of broken dreamers, has not yet found its translation. But I do not despair of seeing it translated one day. It's easy to criticize the work of others, but that's really not my goal. Thank you again to all those who give their time so that people like me, who speak only one language, can benefit from it and appreciate it. THANKS.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank those who take their time to translate these games into French. Knowing nothing in this area, I take my hat off to them, well done! For your efforts. When you are part of a linguistic minority, it is always pleasant to be able to play while understanding the plot. Thanks again. There are so many games and for all tastes. But quality games are not legion. Quality by their plot, their dialogue, their soundtrack and the quality of their graphics. A game like Eternum for example, a French translation makes all the difference. Cheer! For some developer who included French in their project, thank you. If many of them are not worth translating, others are gems. I am surprised and saddened to see a game such as City of broken dreamers, has not yet found its translation. But I do not despair of seeing it translated one day. It's easy to criticize the work of others, but that's really not my goal. Thank you again to all those who give their time so that people like me, who speak only one language, can benefit from it and appreciate it. THANKS.
Maybe you look here or ask the "French comunity over there " ?

Reactions: piqpaquette

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

ch15gloria34.jpg

"Let's hope this works. Patreon has been having issues today.

So, another great week. Got a good deal done with loads of animations. I also went a bit nuts on them. Doing more complex stuff than I normal. At this point that has totally been worth the effort. Also have another currently in the pipe.

Here is where we are are. Sitting at 218 renders and as stated above a good chunk of animations which brings it up to 19 with one which I just started.

Month is coming to a close, so the custom poll will be out probably Monday. I want to get those done by Friday or Saturday. I do need to finish these scene first but I think I have just a couple days left on it.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
"

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2791805

"Let's hope this works. Patreon has been having issues today.

So, another great week. Got a good deal done with loads of animations. I also went a bit nuts on them. Doing more complex stuff than I normal. At this point that has totally been worth the effort. Also have another currently in the pipe.

Here is where we are are. Sitting at 218 renders and as stated above a good chunk of animations which brings it up to 19 with one which I just started.

Month is coming to a close, so the custom poll will be out probably Monday. I want to get those done by Friday or Saturday. I do need to finish these scene first but I think I have just a couple days left on it.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
"
Philly's phrasing is confusing, though the general upshot that things are going well is clear. Philly says the total is 19 animations "with one which I just started;" I can't tell if the one in the queue is included in the 19 or in addition to it. Guess I'll err on the conservative side and assume we only have 18 completed animations - in which case we completed 72 statics and 6 animations this week. That's extra good since we were told last week that one of the animations was more laborious than usual. Overall, he's cruising at ~53 statics and 4.3 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
Art is coming along like gangbusters so far. I'm not sure how long Philly can keep this up for, but it's good to see and definitely suggests he has a clear idea for how he wants the finale to go down. I'm eager to see it!

Gloria looks lovely, as usual. Her look, combined with the underwater scene last week, does seem consistent with the idea of a dream sequence as she's being cured. That could be interesting.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes