Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Heh. There's the definition and the common language. These often come into conflict. Your point was correct and my post was simply to let you know there are acceptable uses of protege for both.

If it makes it any more agreeable, let's look at it this way:

As we know, Shanlon couldn't give a rat's patootie about form or gender. Sex, of course, she's always in for. She couldn't care less if it's a boy toy or a girl toy, the gender is inconsequential. Obedience is her thing. So, let's just say she doesn't pay attention whether it's protege or protegee (yes, I'm not using the accents - too lazy). In fact, one could even consider she is doing it on purpose to further insult Teri.

Thanks for the call-out. You're doing the good work. Carry on!
Well, you made a good point about Shanlon's personality and motivations there so no further explanation needed :LUL:
Thanks to you for the little chat!

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
C:\...\CityofBrokenDreamers...\game\saves

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CityofBrokenDreamers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xapican

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There is no newbie police patrol here. If you ask a question we answer. If you "boldly go" and do not ask, not our fault. There are two paths with Victoria that will require separate saves; her lover path and her spellbound path. I recommend making an Ellen specific path as well where you are not intimate with Victoria and a fourth for all the other LI... that is if you want to unlock all of the content. You can play however you like, my friend. Enjoy. :) If you have questions, feel free to ask. I've played CoBD and Depraved Awakening, Philly's first title, more times than I can count. Philly games are designed with replay in mind.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Yes now I know all that I was a big idiot actually because of my pride in wanting to play everything alone without help-tips but I'm realistic I knew the consequences would be good or bad but damn the way it was I was even surprised too much!
In a way it was but a learning experience.:coffee:

Nice to know about these paths, thanks for the help, especially the one from Ellen, it's good to know that now so you don't get screwed.. I want as much unlocked content as possible
I will do it when I need it since it's almost at the end. I played the other Philly game and it was wonderful, there are even others like Carli and Ellen I forgot the name where Carli is the protagonist lmao in Philly's games everything is more fun and enjoyable to play, no wonder he's my favorite Dev anyway thanks!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes now I know all that I was a big idiot actually because of my pride in wanting to play everything alone without help-tips but I'm realistic I knew the consequences would be good or bad but damn the way it was I was even surprised too much!
In a way it was but a learning experience.:coffee:

Nice to know about these paths, thanks for the help, especially the one from Ellen, it's good to know that now so you don't get screwed.. I want as much unlocked content as possible
I will do it when I need it since it's almost at the end. I played the other Philly game and it was wonderful, there are even others like Carli and Ellen I forgot the name where Carli is the protagonist lmao in Philly's games everything is more fun and enjoyable to play, no wonder he's my favorite Dev anyway thanks!!
I managed most of this through chapter 12 on my own but will ask if/when I don't know. The walkthrough is good but it can be a bit of a struggle as it details all/most of the possible paths and occasionally is missing things I wish it would include or at least clarify, mais non. I consulted the walkthrough in chapters 13 and 14. I was recreating my Victoria lover path and didn't get either new scene unlocked. Apparently, those scenes are unlocked on Victoria's spellbound path. So, that will be next. Also, Victoria's lover path incurred some changes that caused me to consult the walkthrough as well to ensure I could get the full scene including anal on the motorcycle at the overlook. That one is easy to miss unless you hit EVERY beat perfectly.

Through chapter 12 the one place I ran into an issue unlocking one scene until I got an assist from a friend here in forum. Putting those details in a spoiler as many folks have an issue getting the scene unlocked and I would spare you the confusion if possible, my friend. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By unlocking all of the scenes, you can rewatch them as often as you like from the scene gallery in menu. The gallery is well made... as good or better than any galleries I've seen. :)

Okay... hope that helps you, my friend! :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I recommended four paths however the fourth for Katie, Gloria and Chandra/Abby will need multiple forks and branches. They will actually split into three separate paths once you have made your choice in chapter 12 or later and told one of them, "I love you." Philly put a metric shit ton of love and effort into his games so I try to milk every ounce of goodness from them. :)

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I managed most of this through chapter 12 on my own but will ask if/when I don't know. The walkthrough is good but it can be a bit of a struggle as it details all/most of the possible paths and occasionally is missing things I wish it would include or at least clarify, mais non. I consulted the walkthrough in chapters 13 and 14. I was recreating my Victoria lover path and didn't get either new scene unlocked. Apparently, those scenes are unlocked on Victoria's spellbound path. So, that will be next. Also, Victoria's lover path incurred some changes that caused me to consult the walkthrough as well to ensure I could get the full scene including anal on the motorcycle at the overlook. That one is easy to miss unless you hit EVERY beat perfectly.

Through chapter 12 the one place I ran into an issue unlocking one scene until I got an assist from a friend here in forum. Putting those details in a spoiler as many folks have an issue getting the scene unlocked and I would spare you the confusion if possible, my friend. :)

By unlocking all of the scenes, you can rewatch them as often as you like from the scene gallery in menu. The gallery is well made... as good or better than any galleries I've seen. :)

Okay... hope that helps you, my friend! :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I recommended four paths however the fourth for Katie, Gloria and Chandra/Abby will need multiple forks and branches. They will actually split into three separate paths once you have made your choice in chapter 12 or later and told one of them, "I love you." Philly put a metric shit ton of love and effort into his games so I try to milk every ounce of goodness from them. :)
looney-tunes-daffy.gif
Homie, I don't even know how to thank you, I'd even give you a gift if I had the knack for all this important information, I've already saved it so I don't forget it and do everything right I hadn't seen this one from the prom queen yet, damn missed a lot of things, but now these tips are going to help me a lot:love:
in my choice i had rejected this girl lol I always choose Ellen to blow up the lab:FacePalm:
Anyway, knowing all this about this prom queen, I don't know if I want to have sex with this madness lmao!!
But I'll try the way you said I'll do the (SAVE) and then let's go..
and they do exactly that which makes the Philly games one of the best. IT NOT ONLY HELPED but it made me realize that my choices were too bad brother hmm got it that's cool the effort that was put into this game on every pick/route is cool as hell so far the only ones who got (I love you) from me was Gloria Victoria is one of my favorites but after the bad scene I did I didn't play again for a while, but now I'm going to come back and use all these tips and information to do with the rest of the LI bro, really thanks!!!:coffee:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2779225
Homie, I don't even know how to thank you, I'd even give you a gift if I had the knack for all this important information, I've already saved it so I don't forget it and do everything right I hadn't seen this one from the prom queen yet, damn missed a lot of things, but now these tips are going to help me a lot:love:
in my choice i had rejected this girl lol I always choose Ellen to blow up the lab:FacePalm:
Anyway, knowing all this about this prom queen, I don't know if I want to have sex with this madness lmao!!
But I'll try the way you said I'll do the (SAVE) and then let's go..
and they do exactly that which makes the Philly games one of the best. IT NOT ONLY HELPED but it made me realize that my choices were too bad brother hmm got it that's cool the effort that was put into this game on every pick/route is cool as hell so far the only ones who got (I love you) from me was Gloria Victoria is one of my favorites but after the bad scene I did I didn't play again for a while, but now I'm going to come back and use all these tips and information to do with the rest of the LI bro, really thanks!!!:coffee:
Since you liked all that... some other general tips for CoBD... BTW: LOVE Daffy Duck! Wooo Hooo!!!:ROFLMAO:

Check out the walkthrough on the OP. It is highly detailed and explains most if not all of the possible paths with step by step instructions. However, you have to sort out which applies to your current situation as there is only one walkthrough so there are steps for all eligible LI mixed together as the walkthrough follows the game's timeline, not a specific path. TBH, that messes with both my dyslexia and ADHD but I put a flash card to the screen if it gets too bad. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

You can also search for answers here in the forum that have already been given. Scroll to the top of the page in forum. Click the search box and notice that it defaults to "this forum" instead of searching everywhere like a search from the main page. Put in search criteria in as few words as possible and hit enter. Like if you want to read what I've posted on Victoria, Ellen, Katie or any of the other LI, put their name in the search and type papaphat into the user field. That narrows results. If you leave the user field blank you get EVERY comment ever made about the girl in the search field...

When in doubt, ask. Some of the grumpier old geezers here will just sent you to the walkthrough or the search but I prefer a more personal approach. I have received help from others and pay it forward in kind. Whether you call that Karma, Christian Charity or just being a nice guy matters not to me. In fact, the jury's still out on the "nice guy" thing anyway. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Oh... You can blow up the lab with any of the three LI at the Pit. However, you can get more inside information from the folks running the Pit with Abby; more info from the dancers with Ellen and Sonja is the "guns blazing" option for good reason... Hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No matter how you proceed, there are no points to be gained with any of the LI, including Gloria... No bonus points for saving her... Now there is another great reason to take Abby... I'll let the images in the spoiler below speak to that...
Also, The three options are Fire Power (Sonja), Friendly Face (Ellen) and Option C (Abby) in that order... Phat had a faux pas or a brain phart... however you want to say it, I was wrong, now corrected... I just went back and replayed from my save at that point to remember Abby's "cool idea" for a "swim" on the way home...

After you drop Gloria at Betty's place, you take Abby home and make a little stop at a park with a man made lake where things turn romantic with the quickness:devilish::love::devilish::love::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Hello there, folks. I'm interested in this game, but the version number above left me a little confused. Is this game almost finished, or is there still a long way to go? I'm interested in trying it out, but if it's almost finished, I'll wait a bit before jumping in.

Poromies

Dec 3, 2022
I just finished (Season 1) of DeLuca family, where things go pretty slowly between you and Donna's daughters' plus the Capo's wife .. And I started this. Two minutes and a quick fuck against a wall? Okay, we're not in Lucania anymore.

DA was kind of the same too, MC waving his wiener right in the intro, can't have the players fall asleep, can we now?

Complaining? Not really, just shifting mental gears here..

• Haha
Reactions: p22

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Since you liked all that... some other general tips for CoBD... BTW: LOVE Daffy Duck! Wooo Hooo!!!:ROFLMAO:

Check out the walkthrough on the OP. It is highly detailed and explains most if not all of the possible paths with step by step instructions. However, you have to sort out which applies to your current situation as there is only one walkthrough so there are steps for all eligible LI mixed together as the walkthrough follows the game's timeline, not a specific path. TBH, that messes with both my dyslexia and ADHD but I put a flash card to the screen if it gets too bad. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

You can also search for answers here in the forum that have already been given. Scroll to the top of the page in forum. Click the search box and notice that it defaults to "this forum" instead of searching everywhere like a search from the main page. Put in search criteria in as few words as possible and hit enter. Like if you want to read what I've posted on Victoria, Ellen, Katie or any of the other LI, put their name in the search and type papaphat into the user field. That narrows results. If you leave the user field blank you get EVERY comment ever made about the girl in the search field...

When in doubt, ask. Some of the grumpier old geezers here will just sent you to the walkthrough or the search but I prefer a more personal approach. I have received help from others and pay it forward in kind. Whether you call that Karma, Christian Charity or just being a nice guy matters not to me. In fact, the jury's still out on the "nice guy" thing anyway. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Oh... You can blow up the lab with any of the three LI at the Pit. However, you can get more inside information from the folks running the Pit with Abby; more info from the dancers with Ellen and Sonja is the "guns blazing" option for good reason... Hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No matter how you proceed, there are no points to be gained with any of the LI, including Gloria... No bonus points for saving her... Now there is another great reason to take Abby... I'll let the images in the spoiler below speak to that...
Also, The three options are Fire Power (Sonja), Friendly Face (Ellen) and Option C (Abby) in that order... Phat had a faux pas or a brain phart... however you want to say it, I was wrong, now corrected... I just went back and replayed from my save at that point to remember Abby's "cool idea" for a "swim" on the way home...

After you drop Gloria at Betty's place, you take Abby home and make a little stop at a park with a man made lake where things turn romantic with the quickness:devilish::love::devilish::love::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
THANKS!!! I'm finally going to play in peace with all these general tips I'm making some good choices now. I even unlocked unseen sex scenes of Abby with Chandra I'm enjoying this little devil in all her glory and damn it was such a delight to fuck her in the ass when I'm done here I HAVE TO REPEAT I'm addicted to that ass. Yeah I'm using (OP)
there are many steps for each LI Understand I'll do that then can you imagine..:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I had already looked for answers in the Forum lol hum.. beauty has to do searches with minimal words in case I know. Then just put the name of one of my favorite girls and "papaphat" I'll do that if I need to, there are a lot of grumpy grandpa's around here.:KEK:

A more personal approach is a little better.
cool here, many help when needed and we have to do the same! lmaoooo "nice guy" is still on jury:sneaky:

Yess i always chose Ellen to kick ass lol
Interesting to have more information in (Pit) with each different (LI) I even got more interested in Abby's path. I've already done Ellen's but I'm going to do it a second time because I love this Jp(I mean Japanese) hehe really that's a good reason Sonja and Ellen are so fucking badass in that way brother
Seriously, I was waiting for this, but whatever.
The important thing is to save her anyway.:BootyTime:

OMG!! Abby is very fucking hot no no wonder she is one of my favorites LI her She will be my choice, her images of her have convinced me too much!
spongebob-clapping.gif
OK, so I already recorded it. Hihihi after kicking Gloria's ass I'm definitely going to take a walk in this park with her the adventure will be crazy:devilish::p
thanks again for all the tips bro i really appreciate it now let's go I'm going to play..

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
THANKS!!! I'm finally going to play in peace with all these general tips I'm making some good choices now. I even unlocked unseen sex scenes of Abby with Shanlon I'm enjoying this little devil in all her glory and damn it was such a delight to fuck her in the ass when I'm done here I HAVE TO REPEAT I'm addicted to that ass. Yeah I'm using (OP)
there are many steps for each LI Understand I'll do that then can you imagine..:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I had already looked for answers in the Forum lol hum.. beauty has to do searches with minimal words in case I know. Then just put the name of one of my favorite girls and "papaphat" I'll do that if I need to, there are a lot of grumpy grandpa's around here.:KEK:

A more personal approach is a little better. cool here, many help when needed and we have to do the same! lmaoooo "nice guy" is still on jury:sneaky:

yessss i always chose ellen to kick ass lol Interesting to have more information in (Pit) with each different LI I even got more interested in Abby's path. I've already done Ellen's but I'm going to do it a second time because I love this Jp(I mean Japanese) hehe really that's a good reason Sonja and Ellen are so fucking badass in that way brother
Seriously, I was waiting for this, but whatever. The important thing is to save her anyway.:BootyTime:

OMG!! Abby é muito gostosa porra não não é à toa que é uma das minhas favoritas LI She will be my choice, her images have convinced me too much!!
View attachment 2781802
OK, so I already recorded it. Hihihi after kicking Gloria's ass I'm definitely going to take a walk in this park with her the adventure will be crazy:devilish::p
thanks again for all the tips bro i really appreciate it now let's go I'm going to play..

Other notes: When entering the Pitt with Abby, turn left immediately and take the option to stash your weapon. Security won't allow you in with your rifle slung. When sneaking in with Sonja or Ellen, you can keep or stash the weapon. Pretty sure MC brought it out of habit rather than actual need. I have yet to encounter a Pit scenario where MC actually needs his rifle.

Also, you mentioned a sex scene with Abby and Shanlon... don't you mean Abby and Chandra??? Abby and Chandra have multiple sex scenes together and will likely be a package LI like Judy and Christina were in Depraved Awakening. As for Shanlon... Gloria, Abby and Ellen cannot stand her at all! They hate all she represents and think she is a whore... Well... Shanlon is a whore but that's another story... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Other notes: When entering the Pitt with Abby, turn left immediately and take the option to stash your weapon. Security won't allow you in with your rifle slung. When sneaking in with Sonja or Ellen, you can keep or stash the weapon. Pretty sure MC brought it out of habit rather than actual need. I have yet to encounter a Pit scenario where MC actually needs his rifle.

Also, you mentioned a sex scene with Abby and Shanlon... don't you mean Abby and Chandra??? Abby and Chandra have multiple sex scenes together and will likely be a package LI like Judy and Christina were in Depraved Awakening. As for Shanlon... Gloria, Abby and Ellen cannot stand her at all! They hate all she represents and think she is a whore... Well... Shanlon is a whore but that's another story... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Interesting even because I rejected the twins I saved Ellen and got out of there quickly:LOL:
I saw this scene of the two but I thought to myself now let's not do it (the mission first) hahahaha I even went back to do it again.
I'm not one to look at the gallery a lot but this scene doesn't appear there:(

beauty (turns to the left and then hides the gun) It would be really crazy if they let lmao
know with Sonja I kept the gun it's definitely a ghost's habit.:sneaky:

Yes it was Abby and Chandra the anal sex scene sorry for the mistake I didn't see the name was wrong I got it confused lol they will definitely be a better double pack for us I even think Christina has some similarities with Chandra and hey being crazy but in a good way :KEK:

Hahahaha it's clear the hatred they have for Shanlon like if they could they could even tie her on all fours and fuck her with a huge toy just to get revenge they would even line up. And in a way she's a whore I don't disagree with our LI's:LUL:

anyway thanks for some more help and tips I'm going to do all this today I'm not even going to sleep fuck sleep
the-office-michael-scott.gif

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
they can't be fucking all the time.
I thought it was actually weird that there was a scene at all in the last update. MC gets knocked out by an explosion and has a dream? Seems really forced.

I would have preferred if we just focused on the story and finally, at the end of the last chapter, we get an amazing scene with each girl depending on what path you chose.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I din't see that scene, so I suppose it depends by how you have played the game: my MC is a very professional person, for a sense of respect toward Henry he (almost) didn't touched Gloria and I have skipped all sex scenes that seemed forced to me.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes