90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Always go for the most depraved options during this scene, and always agree with what Shanlon says or asks you to do. If she's pleased, she will join you; if you don't go along with her games, she gets pissed and you only get to bang Teri.
still cant figure it out same old screen, not sure where am going wrong
-fuck no
-that we could
-punish you
-force her down
-not good
-yes she is
-harder
-fuck her mouth on the couch
-deepthroat couch
- move on get thong off
then same screen :/

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2772859

Yeah, I like water! I haven't fully decided on the color correction for this image yet but I thought it was a very cool shot, especially for this game :p I mean where are the purple lights!
So, this was another good week. Sitting at 146 renders, and also knocked out some really nice animations, with 12 in the bag and I have a monster one that requires two passes going now. Hell It is huge, at least on the render time side of things, and won't be done till tomorrow so crossing my fingers there.
As for the monthly custom I do want to wait till I am done this scene which will be about another week. It is a fairly large one. Then once that is done a poll will happen. So, the customs will be at the trail end of the month.
Alright, that should do it for this week!

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Work continues apace, it seems. Philly added 70 statics and a whopping 7 animations this week, bringing his overall average to ~47 statics and 3.8 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite the surge in animations. If Philly can keep this pace up, even an oversized, action packed finale shouldn't take an inordinate amount of time. Of course normally the pace falls off after an initial surge, so we shouldn't count our chickens yet. For now all seems well, but we'll see how it goes.

Very odd picture for the preview. A lake doesn't seem like something we'd find in the middle of Baynard's soulless corporate offices. So it's probably a dream sequence during Gloria's treatment, since that could potentially give the MC a chance to interact with her in a roundabout way without completely derailing the whole "tense stakes" setup. We shall see.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It is. It's just that because of that, a lot of Mac users never learned how to handle the Unix underpinnings.
Same with Linux. So many users use distros that hold your hand and never have to open up a terminal. Point of fact, LinuxFX, which has changed it's name several times now. As of a few days ago, it changed it again to Wubuntu.( Windows Ubuntu )

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Same with Linux. So many users use distros that hold your hand and never have to open up a terminal. Point of fact, LinuxFX, which has changed it's name several times now. As of a few days ago, it changed it again to Wubuntu.( Windows Ubuntu )
Really? And here I was thinking Linux was for those who loved to bypass the graphical interface and go directly to the command line.
On a Mac, I can understand it. Before OS X there was no command line. But only dinosaurs like me still remember that probably.

I blame it all on those mobile devices :p

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Really? And here I was thinking Linux was for those who loved to bypass the graphical interface and go directly to the command line.
On a Mac, I can understand it. Before OS X there was no command line. But only dinosaurs like me still remember that probably.

I blame it all on those mobile devices :p
It used to be that way. But new people just love their 'lazy way' and find distros that hold their hands with eye-candy GUIs. So, with the influx of new users to Linux and even Mac they aren't changing to learn.

• Sad
Reactions: PBS666

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
still cant figure it out same old screen, not sure where am going wrong
-fuck no
-that we could
-punish you
-force her down
-not good
-yes she is
-harder
-fuck her mouth on the couch
-deepthroat couch
- move on get thong off
then same screen :/
The decisive choice comes after "Move on get thong off":

screenshot0153.png

Here you must choose "Fuck her ass now." If you do this, Shanlon will definitely join you.
Do you even get these two choices? If your depravity is high enough and if you have been assertive with Teri, you should.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
BTW, while I was replaying that scene I noticed a little typo Ignatz

screenshot0152.png

It should be "protégée" with double e since Teri is a female; just like fiancé refers to a male while a fiancée is a female.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 2776695

It should be "protégée" with double e since Teri is a female; just like fiancé refers to a male while a fiancée is a female.
Oh, he knowns about french language.:LOL::LOL: I would never figure that out, because I am zero on french language. Honestly, I think Philly should have used english "protected" or even "disciple", though.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018

View attachment 2776687

Here you must choose "Fuck her ass now." If you do this, Shanlon will definitely join you.
Do you even get these two choices? If your depravity is high enough and if you have been assertive with Teri, you should.
fixed it by starting a new game having MC be a pure dickhead. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2776687

Fuck that ass.. Shanlon will definitely be part of the group.
ezgif-3-0d03c9dba2.gif

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's always good to warn some new players because the first time I was a jerk to everyone and I saw the shit I did to Victoria especially soon my goddess:HideThePain:
There is no newbie police patrol here. If you ask a question we answer. If you "boldly go" and do not ask, not our fault. There are two paths with Victoria that will require separate saves; her lover path and her spellbound path. I recommend making an Ellen specific path as well where you are not intimate with Victoria and a fourth for all the other LI... that is if you want to unlock all of the content. You can play however you like, my friend. Enjoy. :) If you have questions, feel free to ask. I've played CoBD and Depraved Awakening, Philly's first title, more times than I can count. Philly games are designed with replay in mind.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

View attachment 2776695

Another factor to consider when choosing between protegee and protege is gender. Historically, protegee has been used to refer specifically to a female student or mentee, while protege has been used to refer to a male student or mentee. However, this gender distinction is becoming less common in modern usage, and many people now use protege as a gender-neutral term to refer to any student or mentee, regardless of gender.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Another factor to consider when choosing between protegee and protege is gender. Historically, protegee has been used to refer specifically to a female student or mentee, while protege has been used to refer to a male student or mentee. However, this gender distinction is becoming less common in modern usage, and many people now use protege as a gender-neutral term to refer to any student or mentee, regardless of gender.
Thanks for the input, man. If it's correct to use protégé today without gender distinction ignore my comment (y)
I checked Merriam Webster, Oxford Dictionary and Collins Dictionary before posting that yesterday and they recognized the distinction, that's whay I dared to point it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the input, man. If it's correct to use protégé today without gender distinction ignore my comment (y)
I checked Merriam Webster, Oxford Dictionary and Collins Dictionary before posting that yesterday and they recognized the distinction, that's whay I dared to point it out.

Heh. There's the definition and the common language. These often come into conflict. Your point was correct and my post was simply to let you know there are acceptable uses of protege for both.

If it makes it any more agreeable, let's look at it this way:

As we know, Shanlon couldn't give a rat's patootie about form or gender. Sex, of course, she's always in for. She couldn't care less if it's a boy toy or a girl toy, the gender is inconsequential. Obedience is her thing. So, let's just say she doesn't pay attention whether it's protege or protegee (yes, I'm not using the accents - too lazy). In fact, one could even consider she is doing it on purpose to further insult Teri.

Thanks for the call-out. You're doing the good work. Carry on!

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes