PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
the second part worked perfect, thanks! For some reason though now, when i try to open the application, it doesnt open.
Then something's still wrong.
So, if you're sure the app is not quarantined (step one of my post), then try this:
Open the app (right click, show package contents) and go to /Contents/MacOs. Double click the BrokenDreamers file. A Terminal session should now open. If not, the permissions are still off.

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
Then something's still wrong.
So, if you're sure the app is not quarantined (step one of my post), then try this:
Open the app (right click, show package contents) and go to /Contents/MacOs. Double click the BrokenDreamers file. A Terminal session should now open. If not, the permissions are still off.
I did the quarantine part first, so that should be fine. And yep, i opened a terminal session. It's still not opening, however

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I did the quarantine part first, so that should be fine. And yep, i opened a terminal session. It's still not opening, however
Did you actually check by repeating the xattr command part ?
Was there any message in the Terminal session that opened when you doubleclicked the BrokenDreamers file ?

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
yep, I redid both parts just to make sure. The terminal message that pops up says "

~ % /Users/___/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/BrokenDreamers ; exit;

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: Permission denied

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/BrokenDreamers: line 88: exec:

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: cannot execute: Undefined error: 0

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

For a second, it seemed to work, as it started verifying, but then it cancelled on its own. (the blank spaces are my name)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yep, I redid both parts just to make sure. The terminal message that pops up says "

~ % /Users/___/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/BrokenDreamers ; exit;

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: Permission denied

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/BrokenDreamers: line 88: exec:

/Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: cannot execute: Undefined error: 0

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

For a second, it seemed to work, as it started verifying, but then it cancelled on its own. (the blank spaces are my name)
Now we're getting somewhere. See that second line
BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: Permission denied ?
That file, which is also named BrokenDreamers, should be executable as well. Run the chmod a+x command again, but this time on /Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just ready for the eventuals:

Hate sexing the Bitch Boss...
Threesome with the News Gals, who are best fun...
Fixer Girl and Summer Child three way, in the most awkwardest of fashions...
Having 12 kids with Doc...
Having 12 cybernetic kids with Tits McGee...
Sweet Kitten likely getting knockered up and Horny plays the daddy role...

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
Now we're getting somewhere. See that second line
BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers: Permission denied ?
That file, which is also named BrokenDreamers, should be executable as well. Run the chmod a+x command again, but this time on /Users/____/Desktop/BrokenDreamers.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BrokenDreamers
Awesome, that last step worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Reactions: PBS666

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I noticed that after choosing an LI you're still given the option to have sex with Venus, Chandra, etc after. Which LI would be open to that?

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
forgot the combo with the shanlon/terrie scene to get shanlon involved, anyone know it? looked at the walkthrough and the scene keeps ending with shanlon being left out with the only option being"finish inside her", what the required dialogue/choices? 12312.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
forgot the combo with the shanlon/terrie scene to get shanlon involved, anyone know it? looked at the walkthrough and the scene keeps ending with shanlon being left out with the only option being"finish inside her", what the required dialogue/choices? View attachment 2775815
Always go for the most depraved options during this scene, and always agree with what Shanlon says or asks you to do. If she's pleased, she will join you; if you don't go along with her games, she gets pissed and you only get to bang Teri.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes