Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, new to this thread and have an inquiry
i bought this AVN yesterday but as you can see in my library the size only a little over third of the pc's version size released here, does that mean that the steam's version has only third of the content released so far? and has the dev gave an insight on when he'll release the next book or episode or whatever he calls it to steam? and if one wishes to view the full AVN should he wait or abandon the steam version and download it from here? Screenshot (92).png

Reactions: ant007

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
greetings, new to this thread and have an inquiry
i bought this AVN yesterday but as you can see in my library the size only a little over third of the pc's version size released here, does that mean that the steam's version has only third of the content released so far? and has the dev gave an insight on when he'll release the next book or episode or whatever he calls it to steam? and if one wishes to view the full AVN should he wait or abandon the steam version and download it from here? View attachment 2769042
Steam has 'Book1', which equals to chapters 1-7 of the Patreon version. Now patrons are waiting for Chapter 15, which will be the last, and then he'll release 'Book2' on Steam with chapters 8-15.

Reactions: AlienEDM and Manuya

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'll make a tier list of all the tier lists being posted here. Any tier list that doesn't recognise Sonja the muscle mommy ex wife waifu as S tier is automatically D
I do have Sonja in my tier list as A. I like her as A, because my S girls are others.:p:p:LOL::LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I do have Sonja in my tier list as A. I like her as A, because my S girls are others.:p:p:LOL::LOL:
I'll save a place for you by my side in his D tier. We'll talk about boobs, bundas and football; it will be fun.

Since the tier thing is back online, a scholar and gentleman's input is necessary. Behold!
my-image.png

:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: Holy molasses! You could have come up with a more suitable nickname then, couldn't you?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
View attachment 2770697

:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: Holy molasses! You could have come up with a more suitable nickname then, couldn't you?
Absolutely not, good sir. I am always precise. But you have my respect if your interest is to make love to them, that's for sure. I don't discard that route myself, after the first prolapses. :)

making "perfect for anal prolapses" category and not putting Shanlon in it :rolleyes:
My fellow Ghost, women are to be appreciated, even Shanlon. Make love to her, prolapses later. And then include her in that category. It's all about having a plan with finesse.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Absolutely not, good sir. I am always precise. But you have my respect if your interest is to make love to them, that's for sure. I don't discard that route myself, after the first prolapses. :)
Make what to them??? :KEK:
I was referring to your nickname being The Bush Diver while ironically you're thinking about anal prolapses.
I'm an assman so I'm always cautious when it comes to boob stuff; I try not to spread myself too thin.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Make what to them??? :KEK:
I was referring to your nickname being The Bush Diver while ironically you're thinking about anal prolapses.
I'm an assman so I'm always cautious when it comes to boob stuff; I try not to spread myself too thin.
Oh, I beg your pardon.

I am quite fond of an ample bosom myself, though as a gentleman of fine tastes, my real kinks lie in appreciating women's hairy armpits and full bushes as well. Anyway, you are invited to when I release my books "How to be a man of fine tastes", as an introduction guide to exquisite tastes, and the future masterpiece "How to be a professional bush diver - fuck the patches and long live the forests!"

Besides, I have to have a thing for asses as well, being the brazilian guy I am...but I stand by what I said above :p

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh, I beg your pardon.

I am quite fond of an ample bosom myself, though as a gentleman of fine tastes, my real kinks lie in appreciating women's hairy armpits and full bushes as well. Anyway, you are invited to when I release my books "How to be a man of fine tastes", as an introduction guide to exquisite tastes, and the future masterpiece "How to be a professional bush diver - fuck the patches and long live the forests!"

Besides, I have to have a thing for asses as well, being the brazilian guy I am...but I stand by what I said above :p

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes