Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
About that image... after doing my research, I am almost sure that Shanlon is the one sitting on the dildo(match with her pussy). The other woman(standing in front of her), I am not really sure who is. It could be Teri, because the skin colour matches.
lol dude no. Shanlon is 100% in front. its the same way her tits look from the back ch13shanlon7.jpg
plus I aint believing in probability of any pussy stuff with her

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
About that image... after doing my research, I am almost sure that Shanlon is the one sitting on the dildo(match with her pussy). The other woman(standing in front of her), I am not really sure who is. It could be Teri, because the skin colour matches.
lol dude no. Shanlon is 100% in front. its the same way her tits look from the back View attachment 2759268
plus I aint believing in probability of any pussy stuff with her
I 100% agree with AlienEDM there. The strip of pubic hair of the girl sitting on the chair 100% matches Shanlon's; Teri doesn't have any hair there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides, the girl standing with her back turned to us has a mole on her lower back and another one just above her right buttcheck that 100% match the ones that Teri has; Shanlon doesn't have anything similar there.

So yeah, personally, I'm positive that in Ch 15 the usual roles are reversed.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That ass in the black g-string looks like Victoria to me, my friend. Check out how far her breasts stick out to the side. That AIN'T Teri!!! Teri has nice, perky breasts but they are much smaller as is her ass. That image says Victoria. Also, doubt the chica with the dildo is Shanlon. Since when has Shanlon taken ANYTHING other than her own panties up her cooch? If the dildo were up her ass then I could agree that it might be Shanlon. The only two others besides Shanlon that I can think of who have that tiny little strip of pubic hair are Ellen and Sonja. Ellen's tattoos would show in that view so it's NOT her. Sonja's legs are more muscular than the woman in the image so maybe it IS Shanlon! Vic is dom by nature so she could be force feeding Shan's pussy... I guess... Whodathunkit??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But, in all honesty, can you name one single occurrence where Shanlon took ANYTHING except her own panties up her pussy??? I cannot. Fairly certain such a scene does not exist in the game thus far...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: The NAME on the image has Shanlon as part of the file name so that confirms Shan. Since the groin area is so blurry... maybe it IS up her bum after all and hidden by the awkward angle! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That ass in the black g-string looks like Victoria to me, my friend. Check out how far her breasts stick out to the side. That AIN'T Teri!!! Teri has nice, perky breasts but they are much smaller as is her ass. That image says Victoria. Also, doubt the chica with the dildo is Shanlon. Since when has Shanlon taken ANYTHING other than her own panties up her cooch? If the dildo were up her ass then I could agree that it might be Shanlon. The only two others besides Shanlon that I can think of who have that tiny little strip of pubic hair are Ellen and Sonja. Ellen's tattoos would show in that view so it's NOT her. Sonja's legs are more muscular than the woman in the image so maybe it IS Shanlon! Vic is dom by nature so she could be force feeding Shan's pussy... I guess... Whodathunkit??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But, in all honesty, can you name one single occurrence where Shanlon took ANYTHING except her own panties up her pussy??? I cannot. Fairly certain such a scene does not exist in the game thus far...

PS: The NAME on the image has Shanlon as part of the file name so that confirms Shan. Since the groin area is so blurry... maybe it IS up her bum after all and hidden by the awkward angle! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Victoria doesn't have either of those moles on her lower back and right buttcheek.
That's definitely Teri with Shanlon in that preview.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Victoria doesn't have either of those moles on her lower back and right buttcheek.
That's definitely Teri with Shanlon in that preview.

Still say that Teri's tits and ass are too small for that to be her in that image
Also, don't quote me in any more posts in this thread. TBH, I don't give a fuck who's ass that is.
Too much ado about nothing. Phat is done with the discussion. Phat out:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would question why is Shanlon appearing with her sub when the story is right in the middle of its final battle but after Meredith shaking tits in the latest episode i suppose anything is possible... :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would question why is Shanlon appearing with her sub when the story is right in the middle of its final battle but after Meredith shaking tits in the latest episode i suppose anything is possible... :ROFLMAO:
I'm assuming this happens after the battle.
I remember that you could still have some goodbye sex with Christina in DA even if you got a different girl's ending. This could be the same, or it might be part of a depraved ending where the MC refused to marry any of the other girls :Kappa:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think many here feel the same way Shanlon had the chance to appear many times but right at the end of the show dammit it makes me sad and excited at the same time. This hottie deserved more :cry:
20220630_115050.jpg

Reactions: Aristos

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
TBH at first I was like....WTF is that to that scene....but now I think its because Meredith is usually in a place of power, the story has been slowly having her lose it...I think that was a sad attempt on her part to have "power" over someone for the first time in awhile... She has even completely lost control over her puppet Veronica maybe just maybe it was good writing based on her character...hopefully...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
There are three main girls (Katie, Victoria, Gloria), but you can "contact" other girls as well...
I heard that Victoria has two paths and some other girl has a shattered path? So I'm wondering how many routes I need to do. The walkthrough didn't specify

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I heard that Victoria has two paths and some other girl has a shattered path? So I'm wondering how many routes I need to do. The walkthrough didn't specify
I run four main paths. Victoria lover, Victoria spellbound, one just for Ellen and avoiding Victoria completely (Ellen HATES Victoria and isn't fond of Shanlon either. Fucking Shanlon during an Ellen centered play will not break your path or cost you any lust or favor points with Ellen however you need to avoid fucking Victoria at all costs in the Ellen centered play. I avoid Shanlon in Ellen's play too, just as a matter of respect to Ellen.), then my final path is my main play with everyone else because you can romance Katie, Gloria, Abby and Chandra all in the same play until you make your choice for end game LI. At that point you will have save branches for Katie, Gloria and Chandra/Abby. Pretty sure that Chandra and Abby will be a combo package like Judy and Christina were in Depraved Awakenings, Philly's first title. The walk through gives you all the steps but fails to explain how to organize them. Hopefully this helps you with that crucial step, my friend.

Oh... one last note about Ellen, you can have sex with Ellen in the Victoria lover play, just don't kiss Ellen during the scene in her van. That one ends badly later because she takes it as a sign you want more from your relationship with her, not kissing her maintains the status quo where you are just fuck buddies and she's cool with that even though she hates Victoria. Now... in your Ellen centered play... THAT is when you kiss her and it all works for the better.

Typing this up for you made me realize that I am actually behind! I completed only my Victoria lover path gameplay for the latest update and still need to do all of the others! Thanks for the reminder! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PS: IDK about any "shattered" gameplay/ending... unless it is keying Gloria into Victoria's spellbound play. (possible)
june-custom5.jpg

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Don't forget about Ellen as a main girl
Actually, that's just a half-truth - on my part... I apologize to anyone who likes him, but I don't. I don't consider her the main girl, and maybe this is supported by the fact that I have much less game content with her than with the other three girls... I only go the Victoria and Katie route. Of course, this is all just my game, and everyone chooses a different style for themselves.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Actually, I don't know what the other way is with Victoria. It was love at first sight... If she was the main villain, I would still choose her. I just love red haired women. :love:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I run four main paths. Victoria lover, Victoria spellbound, one just for Ellen and avoiding Victoria completely (Ellen HATES Victoria and isn't fond of Shanlon either. Fucking Shanlon during an Ellen centered play will not break your path or cost you any lust or favor points with Ellen however you need to avoid fucking Victoria at all costs in the Ellen centered play. I avoid Shanlon in Ellen's play too, just as a matter of respect to Ellen.), then my final path is my main play with everyone else because you can romance Katie, Gloria, Abby and Chandra all in the same play until you make your choice for end game LI. At that point you will have save branches for Katie, Gloria and Chandra/Abby. Pretty sure that Chandra and Abby will be a combo package like Judy and Christina were in Depraved Awakenings, Philly's first title. The walk through gives you all the steps but fails to explain how to organize them. Hopefully this helps you with that crucial step, my friend.

Oh... one last note about Ellen, you can have sex with Ellen in the Victoria lover play, just don't kiss Ellen during the scene in her van. That one ends badly later because she takes it as a sign you want more from your relationship with her, not kissing her maintains the status quo where you are just fuck buddies and she's cool with that even though she hates Victoria. Now... in your Ellen centered play... THAT is when you kiss her and it all works for the better.

Typing this up for you made me realize that I am actually behind! I completed only my Victoria lover path gameplay for the latest update and still need to do all of the others! Thanks for the reminder! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PS: IDK about any "shattered" gameplay/ending... unless it is keying Gloria into Victoria's spellbound play. (possible)
View attachment 2761023
sorry, it's Shanlon breaking not shattering

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes