PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well no ntr or futa on this. installation error is usually using wrong program to extract.
Can't forget Kleo! While she is technically a mutant and neither trans or futa, Kleo is a girl who grew a cock and balls after being exposed to the mutant virus... Fortunately, no ntr. You are correct in that.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Man, I do I get the scene with Gloria? I think I´m maxed out with her (11 Score/2 Lust) and I still didn´t get it.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Man, I do I get the scene with Gloria? I think I´m maxed out with her (11 Score/2 Lust) and I still didn´t get it.
In ch 14? You only get it if you chose noone in ch 12 and are a depraved asshole (or tried to nab Gloria in ch 7) - it's basically a reward for being a fuckwit since the rest of the scenes for being a good guy will be in the next chapter

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
In ch 14? You only get it if you chose noone in ch 12 and are a depraved asshole (or tried to nab Gloria in ch 7) - it's basically a reward for being a fuckwit since the rest of the scenes for being a good guy will be in the next chapter
Thanks. I might have to play again and be the asshole to get that one.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Basically (and if I remember correctly) he give up his humanity to become an android/cyborg and fight a war that leaded to the total destruction of his country and now he have to work for the people who won the war, in order to save the lives of the survived children of his homeland.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's something we haven't debated enough, if at all: in CoBD's world, Japan has been razed to the ground; Japan does no longer exist.
What do people in the West watch? What games do they play? Who do they choose as their waifus?
Imagine being in the 2040s and having no other decent entertainment but cinder, synth music and BaDIK's Season 12. No wonder everyone is so uptight.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
That's something we haven't debated enough, if at all: in CoBD's world, Japan has been razed to the ground; Japan does no longer exist.
What do people in the West watch? What games do they play? Who do they choose as their waifus?
Imagine being in the 2040s and having no other decent entertainment but cinder, synth music and BaDIK's Season 12. No wonder everyone is so uptight.
I think alot of Japan had to come to California in game. The red moon is hiding his "family" in the mountains there...plus when you see city scenes there are neon signs in Kanji scattered about. I am gonna assume its kinda like in Blade Runner when the world started crumbling many fled to America, and the closest major state to Japan is Cali. Maybe the waifus and manga made it too...a man can hope...

mahdiar

Feb 16, 2023
ah guys i missed chapter 13 and now i cant find any link for ch13 so i cant play ch.14
can anyone give me a link to it ?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
missed chapter 13
Ch 14 yet, but it should contain all the chapters up to 14, including the 13.
Yes. DL chapter 14 and it contains all chapters... ALL chapters.

If fact, I DL the latest to play stand alone then replace my existing copy with it once played with no bugs found. I have yet to find a bug in any Philly Game title but that is my procedure, none the less.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes