der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1688225050510.png
Happy Canada Day
That time of year! For all the fellow Canadians here, happy Canada day! I will have another surprise for our friends down south in a couple days :p
Next week we will be back to the usual scheduled programming with dev updates and such. I also hope you guys enjoyed those Mad Max renders the other day, those turned out to be some of my favs of all time. I am glad it won now :)
Now, I have to gorge on hamburgers and hot dogs and suffer the consequences of that in the morning.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's honestly way more difficult to get her killed than saving her. :illuminati:
Yeah, you'd probably have to start a new game and play specifically to target these conditions. If you've just played through the game regularly chances are the MC will have either read the report or pried when talking to Henry, and either is enough to automatically talk the Red Moon out of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When Philly says "down south", he is refering to the USA and Mexico. South America is more "down below south". But I got your reference! :LOL: :LOL:
i know what he meant, yankees mean mexico when they talk about south (or can mean southern states so depends speaker).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2737548
Happy Canada Day
That time of year! For all the fellow Canadians here, happy Canada day! I will have another surprise for our friends down south in a couple days :p
Next week we will be back to the usual scheduled programming with dev updates and such. I also hope you guys enjoyed those Mad Max renders the other day, those turned out to be some of my favs of all time. I am glad it won now :)
Now, I have to gorge on hamburgers and hot dogs and suffer the consequences of that in the morning.

Philly
Happy Birthday to the US's hat!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2737548
Happy Canada Day

Philly
Congratulations to Canadians won a great gift:PogChamp:
Katie is on fire with hotness ⁠♥

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
New concept for y'all to ponder... Philly is Canadian, I am native to the USA (born in Indiana, currently residing in Arizona), we have many other American countries represented here and we are all friends. IMHO, we are ALL Americans, both north and south. I am glad to call you my friends and we join in our common enjoyment of Philly Games.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
43.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
PapaPhat ; of course it's just Brotherly banter you should hear when an Argentinan and Uruguayian get to it :ROFLMAO: In the end we are all Americans, Happy Canada day and hope their Wildfire is now under Control!

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes