PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really ? Just take it CH14 and also you can playing from begin to if you like
Yes. Philly's games are consistent. You can start from any previous save or from the very start. No worries, my friend. Just DL the full file and not the update patch. The patch is 14 only. The other files are complete... Copied links here...
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - - MEGA -
Chapter 14 patch Only (Do not use this. Use one of the links above.
The Android version only goes to chapter 12 so that's out too.

Choose Windows/Linux or Mac. I prefer Mega because I pay them the five quid a month for a TB of DL per month and 400 GB of cloud storage in my account. Otherwise, I recommend GoFile as it doesn't have the file size limitation on it's free version like Mega and Pixeldrain. At 11.3 GB, CoBD will NOT fit through the free version of Mega so GoFile is the way to go for best free DL option. Anyway... that's Phat's two cents on the matter... Cheers(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch15shanlon69.jpg

Been a bit, so we need a new ass shot!

So, this was a good week. Got 76 renders done and 5 animations in the bag with another now setup and running. Got a load of lewd content that needs to done. Such a chore, lol :p

The week before last was a bit of a mess, so I was mainly just doing customs and the like since I had to take care of some health issues, so some hospital and physio visits but I had my last main one yesterday and looking good. It was a nerve issue in my back/leg that was preventing me from walking and hurt like hell. It was concerning but in the clear now. Just a bit of a wake up call. Regardless, that is over! Back to asses now!

And damn, that is a nice ass shot :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Last edited:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I think it's more like continuation of Teri's scene. There should be more stuff and specific ending for her in prologue
at least that is what I hope for
well i think they(Shanlon + Teri) comes as duo. Yea there should be more stuff with them, but i understand they're not main LI's

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
well i think they(Shanlon + Teri) comes as duo. Yea there should be more stuff with them, but i understand they're not main LI's
yeah they are not main li's, but I feel they have quite a distinctive story line behind them so it looks like Philly would want to make an ending specifically for that part. also being completely honest, their sexual interactions are quite fetish-y so it could also be a part of fan service in that regard

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I guess Shanlon would be part of the depraved/asshole ending. Just like DA they're most likely going to be a dark (edgy imo) path ending where the mc does not care about anyone but himself, or is just too fucked-up to do so. Probably linked to the enchanted Victoria thing

Reactions: Bloker997

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2754818

Been a bit, so we need a new ass shot!

So, this was a good week. Got 76 renders done and 5 animations in the bag with another now setup and running. Got a load of lewd content that needs to done. Such a chore, lol :p

The week before last was a bit of a mess, so I was mainly just doing customs and the like since I had to take care of some health issues, so some hospital and physio visits but I had my last main one yesterday and looking good. It was a nerve issue in my back/leg that was preventing me from walking and hurt like hell. It was concerning but in the clear now. Just a bit of a wake up call. Regardless, that is over! Back to asses now!

And damn, that is a nice ass shot :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Sounds like work is underway on Chapter 15. Philly has completed 76 static renders and 5 animations in the 15 days since Chapter 14 launched. That's an overall average of roughly 35 statics and 2.3 animations per week; we don't know exactly when work started, but I suspect more of the art was completed in the last week than in the first. Given that, here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We seem to be off to a decent start; the real question is how much art the chapter will have. Chapter 14 was fairly small so it's probably not the best metric. Even a more representative sized chapter (like Chapter 12) might not be enough given this is going to be the big finale. We'll just have to wait and see if Philly gives us any sense of his targets.

reximusprime

Mar 28, 2019
Had to take a break after chp. 8...2 whole fucking days just went by IRL. Gonna go play your other game for a bit then come back. This....it's been fucking epic man, epic.

Got my brain thinking things like, "Fuck, yeah I've done some shit that was spectrum...in fact, sometimes I think that when I do, depending on, like, how spectrum it was...sometimes it's like a part of me stays that way...forever"

Thank you for this.
-Rx

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes