PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sorry, it's Shanlon breaking not shattering
Other than news broadcasts, Shanlon's part in this story should be done. I see no reason to extend her story further. Grown tired of Shanlon's ass. How about some pussy for a change? Nope, just ass, ass and more ass. At least we get to fuck Teri's pussy too. Hell, I may as well fuck Kleo as fuck Shanlon again. I actually LIKE Kleo! I hate Shanlon! Media whore cunt. That is Shanlon in a nutshell. She's already broken, as in mentally cracked. Had enough of Shan. Don't want any more of that, even with Teri attached. Not your fault so please don't take any of that personal. I'm just done with Shanlon.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Actually, that's just a half-truth - on my part... I apologize to anyone who likes him, but I don't. I don't consider her the main girl, and maybe this is supported by the fact that I have much less game content with her than with the other three girls... I only go the Victoria and Katie route. Of course, this is all just my game, and everyone chooses a different style for themselves.
You don't need to apologize for not liking a certain LI, but the fact remains that she's been one of the main girls since day 1.
And for me she's the second best only after Victoria.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You don't need to apologize for not liking a certain LI, but the fact remains that she's been one of the main girls since day 1.
And for me she's the second best only after Victoria.
I'm glad that we agree on at least one thing...Victoria is NUMBER ONE (y)

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Am I the only one that would rank Meredith low on tiermaker....BUT would totally be down for MC to hate fuck her in game?
Or break her and toss her broken mind and body to Shanlon and Teri for free use?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
never played this before can the MC pursue more than 1 girl in the same run? there is no harem tag :unsure:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It cant, udders are to big for Teri.
I have thougth about too. Her boobs are large for Teri, but it could be just a view reflecton. If she is not Teri, the only options left is Meredith or Victoria for the boobs size, butt format and skin tone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
I have played this game till 1.10.1 and I see that there are new updates. Do I download the whole game again or there are any links for the updates only?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I have played this game till 1.10.1 and I see that there are new updates. Do I download the whole game again or there are any links for the updates only?
There is only CH14 update available to download. You'll need to download the entire game, because 1.14 update only need 1.13 version to work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes or search updates from 10 to 11 and 11 to 12 etc from interwebs. faster and easier is to dl whole game.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes