Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
If I'm going to do a solo LI path, does that mean I need to zero out the others?
It is not mandatory. You will choose the main girl before the concert, as long as you have made appropriate decisions before her. But of course you can also choose that you hate girls and only love one. But then you miss a lot of exciting scenes... ;)
But maybe I'm wrong? :unsure:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I am only a few chapters in and found City of Broken Dreamers really great !
A very nice dose of Blade Runner mixed with Shadowrun atmosphere that setup the story really well and the various animations contribute to the ambience.
It's very well wrote with some good twists and the characters are interestingly developped .
Heavily recommended especially as it's rare for an AVN if it can tell of how well wrote it is : it would still be really great even without the sexy parts.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If I'm going to do a solo LI path, does that mean I need to zero out the others?
Not necessary, but I recommend having an absolutely faithful path for Katie, Victoria and Ellen among your playthroughs. Those will have a special flavour.
Of course, I also recommend a "harem" path (not really harem, but you get it) and as many combinations as you want to try. I have saves for like 9 or 10 different paths in total.

Reactions: PapaPhat

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1689446583654.png

Yeah, I like water! I haven't fully decided on the color correction for this image yet but I thought it was a very cool shot, especially for this game :p I mean where are the purple lights!
So, this was another good week. Sitting at 146 renders, and also knocked out some really nice animations, with 12 in the bag and I have a monster one that requires two passes going now. Hell It is huge, at least on the render time side of things, and won't be done till tomorrow so crossing my fingers there.
As for the monthly custom I do want to wait till I am done this scene which will be about another week. It is a fairly large one. Then once that is done a poll will happen. So, the customs will be at the trail end of the month.
Alright, that should do it for this week!

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2772859

Yeah, I like water! I haven't fully decided on the color correction for this image yet but I thought it was a very cool shot, especially for this game :p I mean where are the purple lights!
So, this was another good week. Sitting at 146 renders, and also knocked out some really nice animations, with 12 in the bag and I have a monster one that requires two passes going now. Hell It is huge, at least on the render time side of things, and won't be done till tomorrow so crossing my fingers there.
As for the monthly custom I do want to wait till I am done this scene which will be about another week. It is a fairly large one. Then once that is done a poll will happen. So, the customs will be at the trail end of the month.
Alright, that should do it for this week!

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It is Gloria, for sure! I just wonder what this scene is, for she is inside the water of some kind of river or sea?

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
When i downloaded the game, it said my mac couldnt run it. So i opened up the terminal, but it required me to put in a password to access the game. Where can i find the password? any help would be great thanks!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My guess is that Gloria is dreaming while in the treatment facility, and it's her dream.
Lake or sea would be my guess judging by the (plants or corals on the ground)
anyway looking forward to the continuation of the story

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When i downloaded the game, it said my mac couldnt run it. So i opened up the terminal, but it required me to put in a password to access the game. Where can i find the password? any help would be great thanks!
Huh ? There is no password involved at all.
Which command did you run in Terminal ?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If Mac terminal is anything like Linux and you ran it as 'sudo' that password would be your OS password.

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
When i click the appliation, it says "The application BrokenDreamers can't be opened, so in the terminal i typed "Sudo chmod +x BrokenDreamers, which then requires to put a password in. Am i doing anything wrong?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When i click the appliation, it says "The application BrokenDreamers can't be opened, so in the terminal i typed "Sudo chmod +x BrokenDreamers, which then requires to put a password in. Am i doing anything wrong?
That would be your actual computer password. Other than that, I'm clueless.

Moon_Man_69

Jul 14, 2023
dang, my login password or apple Id password work. Now im getting a prompt that says "chmod: BrokenDreamers: No such file or directory

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If Mac terminal is anything like Linux and you ran it as 'sudo' that password would be your OS password.
If anything, I would NOT advice to use sudo. It's certainly not needed here.

Reactions: UncleFredo
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes