Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
Can someone just confirm for me that of these 3 scenes 2 are from picking that girl as your LI and the 3rd is from being on the different Victoria path? Just making sure I've not missed anything I should have seen given my choices so far. Cheers.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone just confirm for me that of these 3 scenes 2 are from picking that girl as your LI and the 3rd is from being on the different Victoria path? Just making sure I've not missed anything I should have seen given my choices so far. Cheers.
The first one appears in Victoria Spellbound path, the second one is in the romance path ( Picking Victoria as your LI ) and for the last one with Gloria, you can have it in all LI paths as long as you previously had sex with Gloria in the previous episodes.

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
The first one appears in Victoria Spellbound path, the second one is in the romance path ( Picking Victoria as your LI ) and for the last one with Gloria, you can have it in all LI paths as long as you previously had sex with Gloria in the previous episodes.
That means that last one is bugged for me then as I've had sex with her previously, but she isn't my LI. Reading the walkthrough, there's a point where you can check on Gloria and if you have her as your LI or "Gloria Score of at least 3 and Gloria Lust of at least 2" you get 2 options, the second leading to the scene, only I don't get the second option despite having Gloria score of 9 and lust of 4. I just get the option to tell her to get dressed.

EDIT: Installed Universal RenPy Mod to see what the conditions actually where, turns out you have to have picked Gloria as your LI to get the full scene. You get a short version if you've picked Kate and if like me you're an indecisive bastard yet to pick an LI you only get the option to tell her to get dressed. Think I'll go back to where LI options started popping up and make a save for each to play moving on.

Last edited:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I don´t know what the Dev has planned, but an orgy with all of them with be sweet, to say the least.
It would definitely be nice to have it as an unlockable option. Not sure how it would make sense from a narrative perspective though, to get all the girls to agree to it. Might have to be a fantasy ending.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes