adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I just wanted one scene of Kleo demolishing us like a steamroller, is that so much to ask? :cry:
I'm genuinely curious now how many players actually want femdom content in this game. I'd imagine that you'll get your wish before the end though.

Personally, I'm very interested in seeing what is in store for Meredith, and how Shanlon will fit into things in the end.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15chandra90.jpg

Dev Update #191

As I said, I would be doing more water for todays update :p Also have it working in animations which I am really happy with.
I also just posted the polls for this months customs, so many of you probably got a few emails for that. So, for ghosts and up make sure you get your votes in. All the choices are in the realm of heat to help counter these now cold months.
Now for the dev side of things we are now at 1232 renders and 4 new animations taking that up to 88 animations as well. Next week will involve the customs and I need to start getting heavy on the writing side of things. I will see how things play out during the week.
Remember, get those votes in :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Dev Update #191

As I said, I would be doing more water for todays update :p Also have it working in animations which I am really happy with.
I also just posted the polls for this months customs, so many of you probably got a few emails for that. So, for ghosts and up make sure you get your votes in. All the choices are in the realm of heat to help counter these now cold months.
Now for the dev side of things we are now at 1232 renders and 4 new animations taking that up to 88 animations as well. Next week will involve the customs and I need to start getting heavy on the writing side of things. I will see how things play out during the week.

Philly
I am trying to realize who are the two girls in this teaser? One of them looks like she is Chandra, but the other one I am not sure who she is. Her puzzy format is not like Abby's, but more like Gloria's.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3118384

Dev Update #191

Philly
Happy post-Thanksgiving, everyone! It looks like Philly completed 58 static renders and 4 animations this week. That means his overall average since Chapter 14 launched is currently hovering at roughly 56 renders and 4.0 animations per week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Twenty-second verse is same as the twenty-first: steady progress, no end in sight. It's looking like I'll need to extend the X-axis on the charts.

Looks like we're getting more Chandra and Abby in the future. That's certainly welcome, but I hope the game will put a little more effort into fleshing out the potential subsets of that combination for the finale than we got in Chapter 13. Liking one doesn't automatically mean liking both.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Main LI from philly's first VN, Depraved Awakening (there are several easter eggs from it in CoBD). You can have a VERY hot scene with her in VR at the brothel where you're hiding.
I don´t remember having that scene. I played Depraved Awakening too long ago to remember the girls in there, so that went over my head.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes