Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3118384

Dev Update #191

As I said, I would be doing more water for todays update :p Also have it working in animations which I am really happy with.
I also just posted the polls for this months customs, so many of you probably got a few emails for that. So, for ghosts and up make sure you get your votes in. All the choices are in the realm of heat to help counter these now cold months.
Now for the dev side of things we are now at 1232 renders and 4 new animations taking that up to 88 animations as well. Next week will involve the customs and I need to start getting heavy on the writing side of things. I will see how things play out during the week.
Remember, get those votes in :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
God how delicious it would be difficult to choose which one to lick first.:p

Sep 15, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.12.1 Ch. 12] [PhillyGames] crunched

Info:
If you already have v1.12.0 you just need to download the attached file,
copy/move it to the "game" subfolder and overwrite the existing file.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,29 GB / 1,78 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,xx GB / 1,77 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,36 GB / 167 MB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.1-update-crunched.7z
= ~17,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -
Download v1.12.0 (PC*/Mac/Update): Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any compressed for the news versions

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's fine. I partied with your cousin last night and this morning I used hers and she used mine. I'll make sure I tell her what you did. :ROFLMAO:
:eek:no no no, :oops: you missunderstood as I said " use her and enjoy" :devilish:I was talking about my cousin, not her toothbrush, what do you think that slut cleans from her mouth with it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes