Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Does the developer have any new projects after this?

I love the arts and models in this game so far. These days, too many developers and very so so arts...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, his next game will be set some time after the events of this one, but in another city.

I swear everyone's tits have gotten slowly larger as the episodes have progressed.
Not complaining, just pointing it out :)
The tits of some women are like the trees: more they become older and more they become larger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 1.14.0 Chapter 14
Language: English
Can anyone give me an answer? I installed this version in English and it has several sounds in the effects and music game, however in the Portuguese translation everything is silent, what could have happened could it be that whoever made the translation chose to exclude all the sounds?!:unsure:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.14(PC)
Ei porque a versão em inglês tem varios sons tanto de efeitos como de musicas e a sua tradução, tudo esta mudo.
Baixei o jg original 12GB e tem todos os sons e quando coloco sua tradução, nem um som é reproduzido!!!!:unsure:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, because the English version has several sounds from both effects and music and its translation, everything is silent. I downloaded the original 12GB jg and it has all the sounds and when I put its translation, not a single sound is played!!!!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ei porque a versão em inglês tem varios sons tanto de efeitos como de musicas e a sua tradução, tudo esta mudo.
Baixei o jg original 12GB e tem todos os sons e quando coloco sua tradução, nem um som é reproduzido!!!!:unsure:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, because the English version has several sounds from both effects and music and its translation, everything is silent. I downloaded the original 12GB jg and it has all the sounds and when I put its translation, not a single sound is played!!!!
Vou dar uma olhada nisso. Deve ser provavelmente um bug. Mas você checou a opção "Preferências" e clicou em "Mutar Tudo". Pode ser que o seu jogo esteja com essa opção ativada e é por isso que o jogo não deve ter som.
=====================================================================
I'll take a look at that. It's probably a bug. But you checked the "Preferences" option and clicked "Mute All". Your game must probably have this option enabled and that why it have no sound.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15ellensex15.jpg

Last week we saw the front, now the rear! For once, Ellen is happy to put on a dress and not get angry about it!
So this week I got caught up in this scene and having some fun with it. Was going to do the Christmas stuff, but that can wait till this week. So presents will be coming after that :p So this week was all game dev, we are now at 1342 renders and four new animations bringing that up to 96. Damn going to hit 100 soon!
Now I am starving, I haven't eaten all day!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes