AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3159140

Last week we saw the front, now the rear! For once, Ellen is happy to put on a dress and not get angry about it!
So this week I got caught up in this scene and having some fun with it. Was going to do the Christmas stuff, but that can wait till this week. So presents will be coming after that :p So this week was all game dev, we are now at 1342 renders and four new animations bringing that up to 96. Damn going to hit 100 soon!
Now I am starving, I haven't eaten all day!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Ellen, Gloria, Victoria, Shanlon, Chandra, Teri, Meredith... all the confirmed sex scenes in the next update so far based with the teasers. Waiting now to confirm the rest of the girls. Also, besides Shanlon/Teri and Chandra/Abby, I ask if we will see another threesome sex scene in the final chapter? Me, I am eager for Victoria and Shanlon threesome sex scene, in particular. Please Philly, please!
:eek::p

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Ellen, Gloria, Victoria, Shanlon, Chandra, Teri, Meredith... all the confirmed sex scenes in the next update so far based with the teasers. Waiting now to confirm the rest of the girls. Also, besides Shanlon/Teri and Chandra/Abby, I ask if we will see another threesome sex scene in the final chapter? Me, I am eager for Victoria and Shanlon threesome sex scene, in particular. Please Philly, please!
Unfortunately not likely, since the two voluptuous mommies have hardly interacted. A man can dream

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Unfortunately not likely, since the two voluptuous mommies have hardly interacted. A man can dream
Well, just because they never interacted themselfs, that doesn't mean Philly couldn't make that happen. I mean, in the game, with the right path, Victoria known about the sex relationship between MC and Shanlon. Also, Shanlon known about the relationship between MC and Victoria. A man can dream, yes, but my dream is very possible to happen in the game.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
No Kleo then? :(

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Not that the teasers has show so far. But, I am almost sure she will have her time too.
Was just surprised, since even Meredith gets her share of D(which is great, it was high time), Kleo is just as good as a choice. Thanks for the heads up. :)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3159140

Last week we saw the front, now the rear! For once, Ellen is happy to put on a dress and not get angry about it!
So this week I got caught up in this scene and having some fun with it. Was going to do the Christmas stuff, but that can wait till this week. So presents will be coming after that :p So this week was all game dev, we are now at 1342 renders and four new animations bringing that up to 96. Damn going to hit 100 soon!
Now I am starving, I haven't eaten all day!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Philly completed 68 static renders and 4 animations this week. OVerall, he is averaging ~56 renders and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're still making steady progress, and it sounds like the finish line is still a ways off. Not much to say beyond that.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Philly completed 68 static renders and 4 animations this week. OVerall, he is averaging ~56 renders and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're still making steady progress, and it sounds like the finish line is still a ways off. Not much to say beyond that.
we, who? are you part of the creation team?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes