ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
More like an all-compassing "we".

Or maybe an royal "we" :unsure:
Definitely the former; I very clearly have no sovereign authority over this game.

I could say something like "Philly is making good progress," but IMHO it sounds marginally less confrontational to lump the fans in with the developer when it comes to talking about development time. I'll see if I can find a less confusing way to achieve the same effect.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Definitely the former; I very clearly have no sovereign authority over this game.

I could say something like "Philly is making good progress," but IMHO it sounds marginally less confrontational to lump the fans in with the developer when it comes to talking about development time. I'll see if I can find a less confusing way to achieve the same effect.
I have no problem with how you write it mind you!

Reactions: ename144

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Let's get back to tits, asses and pussies. Enough "wee wees". ;)
Oh. This guy is afraid of form with a D. This game has a tag for futa since day one. But people talking about it got him nervous. He doesn't want people talking about it anymore lol.

Telling people what they should talk about. We better stop to not host his "straight" feelings. Since he can't handle people talking about a FUTA in a FUTA tag game.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes