Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
2023-xmas-1-post.jpg

Since I will be away shortly to see family for Christmas I figured it would be a good idea to leave some presents first! Chandra, Katie, and Gloria I think would be nice to find under the tree!
Went with a big selection of sizes. We have 5 landscape shots, 3 portrait shots with a girl each, and 1 shot made for ultra wide screen monitors. Yes, wallpapers galore :) All shots are listed below, so you can download them easily.
Now, there won't be an update next week for obvious reasons. Probably have to watch Die Hard with my mom or something. The horror, I know :p So, besides that, I hope you guys have a great time over the Holidays, have fun with your families, relax, and stay safe.

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3179293

Since I will be away shortly to see family for Christmas I figured it would be a good idea to leave some presents first! Chandra, Katie, and Gloria I think would be nice to find under the tree!
Went with a big selection of sizes. We have 5 landscape shots, 3 portrait shots with a girl each, and 1 shot made for ultra wide screen monitors. Yes, wallpapers galore :) All shots are listed below, so you can download them easily.
Now, there won't be an update next week for obvious reasons. Probably have to watch Die Hard with my mom or something. The horror, I know :p So, besides that, I hope you guys have a great time over the Holidays, have fun with your families, relax, and stay safe.

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

No Xmas special render for Ellen or Victoria? Snif! Snif! I feel happy and sad at the same time.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3179293

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

No development numbers this week, but at least the girls are looking festive; color coordinating their butt plugs is going that extra mile.

It is a shame we didn't get Ellen and Victoria involved, though. This is may well be CoBD's last Christmas, so it would have been nice to get the LIs together (even if it's across different pictures to avoid rendering them all at once). Aw well, first world problems.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 3179293

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

Nice, my three favourite women! I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
View attachment 3179293

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

Under the tree, behind the tree, against the tree...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3179293

As always, stay awesome!
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Philly

This is a gift that I will keep forever my Gloria never disappoints, always smooth and ready.

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Does anyone know which software he uses to create models? I'm learning Daz 3D and blender. But do these two allow me to reach the level of detail and realism the models in this game has? I'm planning on making a game few months down the road. Any tips would be appreciated!

Mar 31, 2021
Does anyone know which software he uses to create models? I'm learning Daz 3D and blender. But do these two allow me to reach the level of detail and realism the models in this game has? I'm planning on making a game few months down the road. Any tips would be appreciated!
Blender's fine for modelling, especially for beginners.
For rendering - depends of what your goal is.

Reactions: kason42

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
An important part of creating good visuals is to have a good grip on lighting. Lighting a model and background for impact are based the same principles as the ones used by photographers and painters.

Mar 31, 2021
An important part of creating good visuals is to have a good grip on lighting. Lighting a model and background for impact are based the same principles as the ones used by photographers and painters.
Well, some corners can be cut by using HDRI maps for lighting.
Although, i don't know if DAZ supports them.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Your advices will be surely useful, but kason42 has asked what softare Philly uses. It seems to me he is using Daz3D with a very very good computer.
kason42 Yes, Daz3D and Blender can allow you to create wonderful models; if you are enough skilled and if your computer is enough powerful.

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Blender's fine for modelling, especially for beginners.
For rendering - depends of what your goal is.
For my first game I'm mostly testing things out and learning. I've looking into AI generated stuff but it's whack. I don't want to comprimise on visuals so I will have to do things manually. But I will incorporate faces generated with stable diffusion I will link an example. She will be a side character. I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve this level of quality or am I smoking copium?

image (4).png

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes