ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh. This guy is afraid of form with a D. This game has a tag for futa since day one. But people talking about it got him nervous. He doesn't want people talking about it anymore lol.

Telling people what they should talk about. We better stop to not host his "straight" feelings. Since he can't handle people talking about a FUTA in a FUTA tag game.
Overhead.jpg
Perhaps you should pay attention to the post. ;)

RyuuYT

Jun 30, 2021
*** UPDATED POST 2023-JUN-29***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v1.14.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
New translation update - v1.14.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu
esta traducido solo el prologo, una vez termina el intro, regresa a ponerse en ingles.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No es compatible con los mods
The thing about mods is that they need to be translated too or the script will be bugged out. I'll wait until the final chapter to be released to start look for mods translating.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Her one video file is called ch1vrwhathaveidone - in case you were wondering how people reacted :LUL:
Understandably so.
First release of a new game by Philly, everyone including you is excited to check what he's done this time after giving us Carli :love::love::love:, Mido and the other unparalleled beauties. To your dismay, you make a 'bad' choice and end up in a sex scene involving a girl with a dick :sick:
If you (not YOU in particular, I mean in general) enjoy that niche fetish, good for you!
If you belong to the majority who doesn't, well... it was a bit shocking coming from what we came.
Besides, let's not forget that Philly's "bold" decision was based on a bet or something. It was half serious, half joking.
The fact that she hasn't had any later scene proves that it wasn't much of a serious choice.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The thing about mods is that they need to be translated too or the script will be bugged out. I'll wait until the final chapter to be released to start look for mods translating.
I never translate any content that is not created by the game's dev. The way I see it, my 'job' is to let more players enjoy the game the way its creator has envisioned, nothing less but nothing more. If someone wants to enjoy it in some other way, like using WT mods or whatever, it's their choice, but I'm not working for them. Also, many mods just break or bug the original games, which to me is extremely disrespectful and I won't condone that behavior by making my translation available to be used with them.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I never translate any content that is not created by the game's dev. The way I see it, my 'job' is to let more players enjoy the game the way its creator has envisioned, nothing less but nothing more. If someone wants to enjoy it in some other way, like using WT mods or whatever, it's their choice, but I'm not working for them. Also, many mods just break or bug the original games, which to me is extremely disrespectful and I won't condone that behavior by making my translation available to be used with them.
Agree! I have the same vision as you: Some mods broken the original scripts of the game. What I said is: My focus right now is to translate the original game maded by Phily. Mods are now low priority for me and when the game is finished, who knowns, I could think about translate some working mod.

Reactions: Ass Fan

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Agree! I have the same vision as you: Some mods broken the original scripts of the game. What I said is: My focus right now is to translate the original game maded by Phily. Mods are now low priority for me and when the game is finished, who knowns, I could think about translate some working mod.
Yeah, well, in my case there's nothing to think. You do you, of course

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
not available anymore sadly
Really now? Seems fine to me.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Deve ser provavelmente um bug
Sim baixei o jogo inteiro novamente e tbem a sua tradução tudo volotou ao normal, eu estava com a vs 1 atras desta ultima acho que foi algum bug... mas voltou tudo de boa...obrigada pela atenção.
-----------------------------------------
Yes, I downloaded the entire game again and its translation also returned to normal, I had vs 1 behind this last one, I think it was a bug... but everything came back fine... thanks for your attention.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes