kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Your advices will be surely useful, but kason42 has asked what softare Philly uses. It seems to me he is using Daz3D with a very very good computer.
kason42 Yes, Daz3D and Blender can allow you to create wonderful models; if you are enough skilled and if your computer is enough powerful.
I have rig with 1070 would it be enough just for starting out? Or do I need to wait till I upgrade which I'm planning to do next year and currently saving up.

Also what do you think of Zeno's Anthology models? Daz 3D as well?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
For my first game I'm mostly testing things out and learning. I've looking into AI generated stuff but it's whack. I don't want to comprimise on visuals so I will have to do things manually. But I will incorporate faces generated with stable diffusion I will link an example. She will be a side character. I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve this level of quality or am I smoking copium?

View attachment 3181436
This is mostly lighting and AI morphing algorhitms at play. Best AI+DAZ artists today can make that from scratch.
Lighting is the worst offender you will have to fight with all the time, which is the age old vilain of picture making both in media and in TV and in movie making - hence the dark G0T episodes where you cannot see shit but copium is what gets you through. Lighting will eat you up and spit you back the other side every time!

• Sad
Reactions: PBS666 and kason42
Mar 31, 2021
For my first game I'm mostly testing things out and learning. I've looking into AI generated stuff but it's whack. I don't want to comprimise on visuals so I will have to do things manually. But I will incorporate faces generated with stable diffusion I will link an example. She will be a side character. I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve this level of quality or am I smoking copium?

View attachment 3181436
I can't see the attachments (due to technical problems) but you can achieve photorealistic quality with enough skill, modern rendering engines are quite efficient and reasonably easy to work with.

Reactions: kason42

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I have rig with 1070 would it be enough just for starting out? Or do I need to wait till I upgrade which I'm planning to do next year and currently saving up.

Also what do you think of Zeno's Anthology models? Daz 3D as well?
They are DAZ because we recognize them from the shop and from other games,
like models offering their likeness to different games as they would movies or photo shoots.

DAZ has the biggest repository of models and mods for them, but after some discusisons as of late, it lacks nevironments and backgrounds and grounds where the games would take place: same park, same house, same university, same halls, same forrest - limitting assets.

Reactions: kason42

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Finished the first 14 chapters yesterday. My ranking of the girls so far.

1. Victoria.
2. Katie.
3. Gloria.
4. Abbie.
5. Ellen.
6. Sonja.
7. Chandra.
8. Carli.
9. Sasha.
10. Teri.
11. Shanlon.
12. Meredith.
13. Venus.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Are you sure? The only female characters of CoBD with some sort of relevance missed in that list is the deceased Venus' owner (I don't remember her name) and the twins.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I will not because I haven't played Depravated Awakening, so I don't know what is the Carli's appearence. If she had an actual role in the game, I would remember her (like I have remembered the ex Venus owner and the twins), but because I don't remember her, I suppose she was in a cameo or something like that; like she had a different name in this game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I will not because I haven't played Depravated Awakening, so I don't know what is the Carli's appearence. If she had an actual role in the game, I would remember her (like I have remembered the ex Venus owner and the twins), but because I don't remember her, I suppose she was in a cameo or something like that; like she had a different name in this game.
Depraved Awakening. It was a Cameo. But you could also interact with her. Same name.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes