HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I will not because I haven't played Depravated Awakening, so I don't know what is the Carli's appearence. If she had an actual role in the game, I would remember her (like I have remembered the ex Venus owner and the twins), but because I don't remember her, I suppose she was in a cameo or something like that; like she had a different name in this game.
You can have a VERY hot scene with her in VR when in your room at the brothel and talk a bit with her. She has also been in some custom renders philly's made

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Virtual reality, room, brothel… :unsure: Are you talking about what happened after the Doc's ambulatory has been blow up? I think I have skipped that scene, because I have decided to play a very professional ghost and have some fun in that moment would have been against that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Virtual reality, room, brothel… :unsure: Are you talking about what happened after the Doc's ambulatory has been blow up? I think I have skipped that scene, because I have decided to play a very professional ghost and have some fun in that moment would have been against that.
your loss. and it was clinic.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, the brothel you hang out in for a big part of the game. The first night there you can relax in VR (like you do with Kleio in the beginning) and it's Carli you meet there.

Reactions: AlienEDM

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Does someone remember game like this VN/Ren where you have two paths good/evil and you end up like some kind of God or sheit, there's few girls policewoman with big ass, ginger fitgirl, your grilfriend who you can share with others, some bigtits bimbo reporter etc. (You are detective)
That sounds like Deliverance, and this is not the place for those questions

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
Can you please tell me what lust points affect, regular points, and some special points for MC? To open certain scenes?

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Both the scene and secret images galleries are bugged. Every time I load my game something is missing.
I'm guessing this is old news here.

AlexisVanWien

Dec 26, 2022
Hello CoBD-Fans,

i have a question:
I had the Game-Version 1.13 already, downloaded the 1.14 Patch (from the link in the title post),
and (i think) installed it as intended (i.e. copied the 5 files from the archive over the pre-existing
ones in the game directory), i even started a completely new game.

But still, it ends after chapter 13, with the scenen with Ellen up on that stage, playing her guitar,
shouting "Hey L.A., are you ready"?
What have i done wrong, or what should i do differently do get into chapter 14?

Any help would be prime fuckin' appreciated :-D!

Thanx in advance,

Alexis the Dick Mitten

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes