Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15fall1.jpg

Happy New Years and a quick Update

Been working on this render all morning! I couldn't stop, had to perfect it. The lights took forever to get right. Now attempting an animation with it, but that may cause a bunch of issues. Though, it is going into New Years so I am giving it a shot, if it works, fantastic.

Next week it is hard core heads down writing. Need to get all that sorted. Especially for this one.
Now, I hope you guys all had a great Christmas and celebrated with friends and/or family or just relaxed, put your feet up and had a few drinks :p Then tomorrow is the last day of the year so I figured right now is not a bad time to wish you guys all a Happy New Year. Remember, make sure you have fun, stock up on your booze of choice now, and stay safe!

As always guys, stay awesome! And

Happy New Years!

Philly

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 3218540

Happy New Years and a quick Update

Been working on this render all morning! I couldn't stop, had to perfect it. The lights took forever to get right. Now attempting an animation with it, but that may cause a bunch of issues. Though, it is going into New Years so I am giving it a shot, if it works, fantastic.

Next week it is hard core heads down writing. Need to get all that sorted. Especially for this one.
Now, I hope you guys all had a great Christmas and celebrated with friends and/or family or just relaxed, put your feet up and had a few drinks :p Then tomorrow is the last day of the year so I figured right now is not a bad time to wish you guys all a Happy New Year. Remember, make sure you have fun, stock up on your booze of choice now, and stay safe!

As always guys, stay awesome! And

Happy New Years!

Philly
Too many clo… No wait, he is a guy, just let him drown!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Let's say I am a very pragmatic guy, untill I will have the chance to play Sonya, Katie, Shanlon, Chandra & Co in the next game I will be happy. And Jake? He is a totally expendable asset.
:unsure:
What was that thing about the Christmass spirit? I don't remember.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM and DA22

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The next game will take place in the same universe of this one, but some time after CoBD and in a different city. There are some dialogues that hint the CoBD's characters may be involved in this new game, but noting is sure about this supposition.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes