Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry, the update will be released, but in that same day your computer and smartphone will blow up, so you will have to buy another ones, but doing that you will be scammed and all the money in your account will be stolen, so you will not be able to buy another computer, another smartphone and play the update.
:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
She is the best girl for a reason, it's hard to get her heart, but to get Chandra, Abby and Gloria to give up the booty for instance you might not some more depravity now and then.
Katie just doing it out of the blue because she wants to is still the best imo - Gloria felt really rushed

Reactions: Colode7

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
Noob question - this game is past 1.0 but the changelog seems as if its not finished yet.
As in, there are no "endings" yet. Is that the case?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
abbypreview.jpg

Dev Update #194

There we go, back to normal updates after the Holidays. I hope everyone had a nice little break and had some fun. Now winter is upon us...

Okay, so let's get into it. This week was a bit of a rough one for me, something was just not clicking, it happens, so I did not get everything done that I wanted. Hopefully I can fix that this week :p So yeah, more writing and the scenes I need to render out are some crazy shots with Ellen to start the week off.
Now, my count on things is probably a bit off here since not everything is through post but we are sitting around 1440 renders and 100 animations now.

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3238534

Dev Update #194

There we go, back to normal updates after the Holidays. I hope everyone had a nice little break and had some fun. Now winter is upon us...

Okay, so let's get into it. This week was a bit of a rough one for me, something was just not clicking, it happens, so I did not get everything done that I wanted. Hopefully I can fix that this week :p So yeah, more writing and the scenes I need to render out are some crazy shots with Ellen to start the week off.
Now, my count on things is probably a bit off here since not everything is through post but we are sitting around 1440 renders and 100 animations now.

Philly
Ah Horny and Sweet Kitten walk of shaming together. Nioce!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3238534

Dev Update #194

Philly
Abby :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
View attachment 3238534

Dev Update #194

Philly
Every time the DEV sends these updates it makes me anxious for the new update to come soon and to be able to enjoy this game, which is very good.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes