ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3238534

Dev Update #194

There we go, back to normal updates after the Holidays. I hope everyone had a nice little break and had some fun. Now winter is upon us...

Okay, so let's get into it. This week was a bit of a rough one for me, something was just not clicking, it happens, so I did not get everything done that I wanted. Hopefully I can fix that this week :p So yeah, more writing and the scenes I need to render out are some crazy shots with Ellen to start the week off.
Now, my count on things is probably a bit off here since not everything is through post but we are sitting around 1440 renders and 100 animations now.

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly
Belated happy new year, everyone! Nice to see the dynamic duo are still together.

Meanwhile, it looks like Philly has completed 98 static renders and 4 animations in the 4 weeks since we last got a count on December 9. That means he's been completing artwork at a rate of roughly 25 renders and 1 animation per week over that time. Overall, Philly is averaging ~51 renders and 3.6 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to extend the borders considerably to fit the data points on, so we're literally in uncharted territory here. Presumably the pace will pick back up closer to the overall average now that the holidays are behind us, but we still don't know how much is left to render. It doesn't sound like the Ellen renders Philly mentioned are the final renders for the update, so there are probably at least 2 weeks left. Beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Last edited:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 3238534

Dev Update #194

There we go, back to normal updates after the Holidays. I hope everyone had a nice little break and had some fun. Now winter is upon us...

Okay, so let's get into it. This week was a bit of a rough one for me, something was just not clicking, it happens, so I did not get everything done that I wanted. Hopefully I can fix that this week :p So yeah, more writing and the scenes I need to render out are some crazy shots with Ellen to start the week off.
Now, my count on things is probably a bit off here since not everything is through post but we are sitting around 1440 renders and 100 animations now.

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly
Anyone have a higher resolution version of this image? Thanks!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Here are some non-City of Broken Dreamers material that I think Philly should check about. It is not about the graphic renders quality, but about the techniques performed while creating the scenes. Details which make a lot difference in the render final quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes