cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you all are so made of glass. "don't feed the trolls" and facepalms. All very sensitive according to the posts I've seen so far :D. You are all afraid people will "troll" your favorite VN and your god developer lol. Get a life peeps. You all spend too much time in here.
and you aren't?

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
Someone told me that the finale of this game will be the 15th episode. Is it true? When will the 15th episode come? If it will come after 1 year. I will download it now. If it comes early, I will wait for the finale. Because I usually like to play finalized games more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone told me that the finale of this game will be the 15th episode. Is it true? When will the 15th episode come? If it will come after 1 year. I will download it now. If it comes early, I will wait for the finale. Because I usually like to play finalized games more.
atm 15th will be last (up to dev if it is or isn't), normal update cycle is 4ish months but since 15 will be bigger it takes more time to complete so i'd say update comes out by summer w/o setbacks.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15start22.jpg

Dev Update #195

Shit is going down, and Todd and his twins want in on it !

Thankfully, I broke out of that writers block or whatever it was, and made good headway this week on the writing side of things. I was pretty worried about that the previous week but that is now behind me. Phew !

So, this week multiple scenes have been written along with some of the most complex parts so really nice to have those in the bag. Next I also renders out some of the most complex scenes with the massive crowds and they only got bigger! That part is all done now!
Render count is getting close to 1500 now with 1477 renders give or take, but only one animation this week since that was not a focus this round.

Now time to get food. I am really bad with not getting lunch on Saturdays :p
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3259919

Dev Update #195

Thankfully, I broke out of that writers block or whatever it was, and made good headway this week on the writing side of things. I was pretty worried about that the previous week but that is now behind me. Phew !

So, this week multiple scenes have been written along with some of the most complex parts so really nice to have those in the bag. Next I also renders out some of the most complex scenes with the massive crowds and they only got bigger! That part is all done now!
Render count is getting close to 1500 now with 1477 renders give or take, but only one animation this week since that was not a focus this round.

Philly
1500 renders??? This far in??? So... odd that we will get a Chapter 16 or a rather lack luster ending are high I guess.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3259919

Dev Update #195

Philly
Getting serious "Are you not entertained?" vibes from that render.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3259919

Dev Update #195

Philly
Man, we are never getting away from those twins, are we? :rolleyes:

Errr... right, new numbers! It's going to be a little tricky since Philly was very approximate last week, but he's completed approximately 37 static renders and 1 animation this week. That brings his overall average to approximately 50 renders and 3.5 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While Philly seemed happy with the increased rate compared to the holidays, he's still below his overall average. That may suggest we're still a ways off from completing this chapter, though obviously we can't say anything for certain. We'll just have be patient.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But who's gonna bang Katie, Ellen, Victoria, Gloria, Chandra, Abby, Shanlon, Teri and all the others then ? :unsure:

Well, they would go on with the life that didn't even happen in Depraved Awakening. but if in this case Glória lost control and killed them all, no one would need to have sex.. anymore
It's just my crazy theory because in my game I killed two important LI:BootyTime:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Man, we are never getting away from those twins, are we? :rolleyes:

Errr... right, new numbers! It's going to be a little tricky since Philly was very approximate last week, but he's completed approximately 37 static renders and 1 animation this week. That brings his overall average to approximately 50 renders and 3.5 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
While Philly seemed happy with the increased rate compared to the holidays, he's still below his overall average. That may suggest we're still a ways off from completing this chapter, though obviously we can't say anything for certain. We'll just have be patient.
It's crazy that this update looks like it will have more than double the content of the second-largest update (Chapter 12). Boy, I can't wait!

Reactions: balboa2151
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes