Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Thank you Scrappy. Your mod says it is for v1.11.1 while this thread is only offering 1.11.0. Which is correct?

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
For those who just want to unlock the full gallery of chapter 11, download the current mod, and replace the existing file with the one i have attached.
PS: no walkthrough update for this, just solely unlock gallery
I did this and I'm still missing some plz help

Oct 15, 2019
why do people use walkthrough mods instead of the universal renpy mod yes they tend to be more streamelined but you have to wait every time a new update drops and with some your saves wont work without the mod so if the moder drops the mod you are fucked so why have they become the default when they basically do the same thing

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I don't get the check marks below each scenes. For chapter 11 chandra has 2 marks, does that mean 2 variations to the scene? If yes, I've tried changing the depravity, score and lust numbers but I'm not seeing any difference

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
why do people use walkthrough mods instead of the universal renpy mod yes they tend to be more streamelined but you have to wait every time a new update drops and with some your saves wont work without the mod so if the moder drops the mod you are fucked so why have they become the default when they basically do the same thing
what is this universal mod you speak of

Reactions: bigmen
Aug 30, 2019
i followed the install steps of the mod and nothing, what i did wrong? i dont get it, i have just 3 scenes and no photo unloked

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of City of Broken Dreamers 1.11.0 with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 1.11.0

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes