Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 24, 2021
BTW I noted an error, I think, with the mod in one of the replays - the one with Terry and Shanlon; Terri refers to MC as None.
Just an FYI - love the mod!

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game Creator:
Game Version: 1.12.1 Ch 12
Features:
  • Shows hints in dialogue that gives points
  • Highlights dialogue green that gets the best outcome
  • Adds a cheat menu that edits points and unlocks scenes
Scene changes:
  • Chapter 2 can go to party with all Girls
  • Chapter 7 can play both high and low score Victoria scene
The cheat menu opens by clicking the small "CHEATS" button in the lower right corner of the screen when playing the game

Installation:
Download the mod and extract it to your City of Broken Dreamers folder and merge the game folders and overwrite if prompted
Download:

Jun 15, 2022
City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game Creator:
Game Version: 1.12.1 Ch 12
Features:
  • Shows hints in dialogue that gives points
  • Highlights dialogue green that gets the best outcome
  • Adds a cheat menu that edits points and unlocks scenes
Scene changes:
  • Chapter 2 can go to party with all Girls
  • Chapter 7 can play both high and low score Victoria scene
The cheat menu opens by clicking the small "CHEATS" button in the lower right corner of the screen when playing the game

Installation:
Download the mod and extract it to your City of Broken Dreamers folder and merge the game folders and overwrite if prompted
Download:
I'm sure it works, but after using Scrappy's for so long, I trust no one else's

Sorry, just the way it is

EDIT: Go facepalm yourself. When a different person does the update and upload, it's only logical to question the integrity of it. So go impale your ass on a rusty pipe

Last edited:

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I ran the game after unren and had no issues... after updating with the mod my AV blocked the game...

raptr

Formerly 'Raptr'
Aug 30, 2018
Holy shit Scrappy, updated 22h ago and you already have the multimod up. Of couse I am going to buy you a coffe, what a boss!

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone know what the unren part is for? The mod seems to run perfectly fine with just pasting everything in the game folder.

May 20, 2020
Crazy question, do you happen to have a package of the walkthrough/cheatmod compatible with the Steam version book 1... or will this version work just fine w/ the game & everything beyond the end of the Steam version will go ignored?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes