Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of City of Broken Dreamers 1.12.1 with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v1.12.1

Feb 17, 2022
In the choice where we can pay for the cheerleaders cab the info is not right. It says paying for her cab leads to a scene with her and Sasha this update but it's actually picking "walk away" that leads to the scene with her and Sasha when you choose to take Sasha for food.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
In the choice where we can pay for the cheerleaders cab the info is not right. It says paying for her cab leads to a scene with her and Sasha this update but it's actually picking "walk away" that leads to the scene with her and Sasha when you choose to take Sasha for food.
She says thank you though, that means that you've helped her (No ?) but never appears in the later scene with Sasha.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
She says thank you though, that means that you've helped her (No ?) but never appears in the later scene with Sasha.
That's what's kinda misleading; if you pay for the cab she'll thank you and you carry on with Sasha but walking away instead takes you to the scene with her calling for help which leads to the scene with her and Sasha. The green texts should be swapped.

fratguy69

Dec 5, 2021
im so confused on what folder im supposed to put unren in i get
The full path of is too long.
There were no .rpa files to unpack under

fratguy69

Dec 5, 2021
gundam00 put this file into the game folder, overwrite the screens.rpy with it and it will work

I tested the mod on the compressed version only and it worked, but now i tried it on the uncompressed version and i got the error you got
There were no .rpa files to unpack under thats what i get from unren i need help

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
There were no .rpa files to unpack under thats what i get from unren i need help
A bit late here. Make sure you have the newest "UnRen". Then put it in the Broken Dreamers file, where the BrokenDreamers.exe is, then Unren choosing number 1.

Take Care

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
is the unren a necessity? im on mac and i extract the rpa files and everything and my app expands to 22 gb, iif i just merge the game folders my app stays at the 11 gb and the mod is still there. did i do something wrong or does it not matter? also ive had a problem with scrappy mod for other games where the saves wouldnt work, like i would save close the game, open the game back up the next day and the save doesnt work and i have to "ignore" and it starts the game over from the beginning. this has happened with games like summers gone and BAD.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
im so confused on what folder im supposed to put unren in i get
There were no .rpa files to unpack under
Place a copy of unren in the main folder (so you can see unren alongside the .exe) and run it then select the options you want
is the unren a necessity? im on mac and i extract the rpa files and everything and my app expands to 22 gb, iif i just merge the game folders my app stays at the 11 gb and the mod is still there. did i do something wrong or does it not matter? also ive had a problem with scrappy mod for other games where the saves wouldnt work, like i would save close the game, open the game back up the next day and the save doesnt work and i have to "ignore" and it starts the game over from the beginning. this has happened with games like summers gone and BAD.
I'm confused, are you asking about modding or unren because they are 2 separate things. The mod provides an ingame walkthrough with the best options highlighted (also allowing players to see all optional paths in certain scenarios)

Unren is a tool that is primarily used to allow players to unpack images, video and music and view/hear them outside of the game. Doing so dramatically increases the file size. Using unren on a game is known to break saves when updating

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I just created a fresh new folder of the game (No saves) and when I ran it from the new folder it loaded my PREVIOUS saves from the OTHER folder I was playing the game previously on. Can someone explain how this is possible?

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I just create a fresh new folder of the game (No saves) and when I ran it from the new folder it loaded my PREVIOUS saves from the OTHER folder I was playing the game previously on. Can someone explain how this is possible?
RenPy games always also stores saves on the system disk so all saves from the renpy games can also be found at this location
C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: JValkonian
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes