Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EvDins13

Feb 9, 2023
my game still 1.12.1, to upgrade new update 1.13.1, have to start download again?
sorry, newbie here

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Did the scene gallery page change? I see 3 in a row instead of 4 now, and looks like some scenes are removed? Or did I somehow mess up with the ch13 update patch

V12:
1677493371393.png

V13:

1677493392313.png

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Did the scene gallery page change? I see 3 in a row instead of 4 now, and looks like some scenes are removed? Or did I somehow mess up with the ch13 update patch
It was the same for me, the gallery showed 3 per row by default, however once i entered the cheat menu and hit the unlock all button the gallery went back to 4 per row.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018

V12:
View attachment 2423068

V13:

View attachment 2423069
There are 4 in each row, but some reason there are just extra space between them, I can't find where in the code the spacing between the pictures are right now.... but you can just pull to the right with the mouse and see the last column :D

And as mentioned by Zelai above, they "come" back again by unlocking them for some reason.. but they were always there just not like they used to be :)

Reactions: Xabior

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
There are 4 in each row, but some reason there are just extra space between them, I can't find where in the code the spacing between the pictures are right now.... but you can just pull to the right with the mouse and see the last column :D

And as mentioned by Zelai above, they "come" back again by unlocking them for some reason.. but they were always there just not like they used to be :)
I found the mistake.. I wasn't in the coding.. it was as simple as Scrappy forgot the add one picture, the ch13shanlon_locked is missing and this for some reason fucks up the entire UI of the gallery :)

So just extract this one into your game and it should work for now, until Scrappy fixes it himself (y)

Edit: And yeah I know.. it looks like it is unlocked right now, but I'm not good at picture manipulation sooo I decided to just copy the idle and rename it :D

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I found the mistake.. I wasn't in the coding.. it was as simple as Scrappy forgot the add one picture, the ch13shanlon_locked is missing and this for some reason fucks up the entire UI of the gallery :)

So just extract this one into your game and it should work for now, until Scrappy fixes it himself (y)

Edit: And yeah I know.. it looks like it is unlocked right now, but I'm not good at picture manipulation sooo I decided to just copy the idle and rename it :D
fixed it, ty!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
my game still 1.12.1, to upgrade new update 1.13.1, have to start download again?
sorry, newbie here
Yes you have to download the whole game again.
Your saves should be present in the new game and you will be able to continu from them.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of City of Broken Dreamers 1.13.1 with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/broken.dreamers/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Updated my Android port to 1.13.1
Note: now using RPA as compressed game > 2Gb and I don't want to reduce the quality.
RPA file will be used as a base for consecutive updates.

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
you need a certain ammount of points & choose the right dialogue choice for the scenes you want to unlock, if you have both covered, everything else should fall into place.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question. Does your rollback option work properly? Because for some reason I can't rollback after downloading last version. Picking either 'left' or 'right' changes nothing. Problem does not occur when I try to play version without this mod. Sometimes after loading save I can rollback for one or two lines, but after clicking to advance to next line it's like rollback is being disabled. Also this only happens while loading save from episode 12 (made with this mod previous version). After starting new game I can rollback without any issues. Any fix for that besides starting new play?

Edit: Making new save after loading ep 12 save somehow fixes this. Still weird bug.

Last edited:

Zigzou

Jun 9, 2023
Hello everyone, I took the mod, but can't find the interface with the changes of stats and all, how can I find it :) ?

Edit : Found it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes