VN Ren'Py City of Dreams [v0.3.2] [vncityofdreams]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
vncityofdreams Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
PS: Ignore the zonies who cry about AI CG ;)

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whao, bashing on people who dont like AI CG? ooohhkay?

i dont like AI CG because it looks super generic. like, imagine watching a CG movie, but all the faces look like the main character. which is a dude and some of the females have the same faces of the dude. and you call the people who dont like AI CG "ZONIES" (what are you seven making up new slang terms?), then what are you?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

i dont like AI CG because it looks super generic. like, imagine watching a CG movie, but all the faces look like the main character. which is a dude and some of the females have the same faces of the dude. and you call the people who dont like AI CG "ZONIES" (what are you seven making up new slang terms?), then what are you?
Hit a nerv? I don't like AI CG myself, but I don't go on about and cry about it in a game thread for a game with AI CG, I just don't play it and move on, believe me I have seen enough of those..
We are calling normal users Zonies because thats the tag they have on discord :) But if you want to believe its a slang term, thats kinda funny :KEK::KEK:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies. Zonies.

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart and Bob69

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hit a nerv? I don't like AI CG myself, but I don't go on about and cry about it in a game thread for a game with AI CG, I just don't play it and move on, believe me I have seen enough of those..
We are calling normal users Zonies because thats the tag they have on discord :) But if you want to believe its a slang term, thats kinda funny :KEK::KEK:
Yeah, Stop Hogging all the Face Plams Zonie...

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
hit a nerve? nah, im pretty sure its the opposite. but okay, whatever makes you feel better.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021

I don't think you should like anime either, since the same thing happens in this one, all the characters in a series have the same style of face, what changes is the hairstyle :unsure:

Reactions: Ray Rahu

Dekker3D

Mar 3, 2018
I'm inspired by this! I've been dabbling with AI assisted art too, but most AI users seem to just use raw generated images with no editing, and a boring plastic-looking style. This one actually looks kinda nice, I think it could be successful when it's got more stuff to lure people in.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it has a good start, and curious where this going to go. Hoping that MC hooks up with her friend, they might make a great couple. But we shall see. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's female MC so you know the expected tags... corruption, cheating, bbc, ntr, sharing, swinging, etc, etc.

Basically every female MC game on this site is a "slut in secret", because you know most stories are written by guys, and even when written by women the characters are usually stilla little/lot trashy.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I don't mind the AI generated art, but the ultra generic story also feels like AI generated. This thing is currently far too insubstantial even for a bait. You can't just slap together a few dozen pictures and write a bunch of lines and post it as a 0.1 of a game. Put some more effort into it and then show up with a Patreon account.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I don't mind it, but it was the hands thing that I couldn't get over. But given enough time AI CG art will be unrecognizable for the games, re-mastered editions to come.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes