VN Ren'Py City of Dreams [v0.3.2] [vncityofdreams]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm the starting and the solo bus scene... Pizza Hot :unsure:
At the begining there was Insexity and the developers saw it was a good thing (well not really), so they created Pizza Hot, Unaware of the world/Unaware in the city and City of dreams.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
First time playing and really like the art! FYI I didn't look in the room the first morning but the dialogue the next morning was still as if I did.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong but it is supposed that the Lazy Bastard™ doesn't know Claire has spied him and she isn't so dumb to tell him she has, so there isn't any reason to change that dialogue.

lollady1

Jan 4, 2023
Love the art work!! Will definitely be following this project as more content comes out. Good luck!!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Tell me someone, why dev use this ugly pseudo-manual anime-style, if AI may create photoreal arts!? :Kappa::WaitWhat:

peepoomouse

Apr 25, 2018
Ai looks good but it doesnt have *soul* in it if you know what i mean its not just your project. All ai generated images.
pft... normally I'd agree but if it wasn't for the tag I doubt you would've been able to tell the difference anyways. AI art is getting better very quickly

Reactions: Dyhart
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes